Hello there,
Today's TARDIS Tuesday is not really an outfit as such- well it IS but it's not really one you can see much of!
It features my beloved Clara Oswald but from a flashback to when she was younger!
Cannot believe I used this outfit as inspiration last in 2018!!! Whoa- 5 years ago! Exactly 5 years to the day that I am writing this blogpost (Sun 26th November!)

Image borrowed from This Pinterest
It features Clara at her Mother's funeral in a red duffle coat from F&F at Tescos. Nothing else of the outfit is visible
And in a very simple photo, here I am
I bought this duffle coat around 5.5years ago and it is one of my favourite coats to wear if I KNOW it is not going to rain! I wore it to church last Sunday along with last week's TARDIS Tuesday outfit underneath!I love this beautiful duffle coat. It has a cosy tartan lining
Luckily, my church has a grave yard which seemed suitable for a quick picture! I balanced my phone on the edge of a large green wheelie bin! Easy peasy!
My busy period begins this week! I have a lot to get done this week- here's hoping I get it all done AND get some rest in between! 4 rehearsals and a concert this week.
My sister hosted a lovely party for my niece K's 14th birthday. Can you believe she is 14?
Her dad took this picture of us (in one of those edit programmes that blocks out the background! She is a sweetie!
I hope you are well!
xx


Happy Birthday to K! That photo of you both is wonderful, well done to your Dad!
ReplyDeleteThat duffel coat is lovely, I love the idea of a hood in the rain but I can never get the things to stay put! xxxx
Happy Birthday to your niece K. I love the black and white photo of the both of you. Your duffle coat looks soft and comfy.
ReplyDeleteTake time to rest so you won't fall ill during this busy time. I know it's easier said than done.
Hugs,
Julia
What a lovely photo of you and your niece!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous duffel coat, Kezzie, and that photo of you and K. is absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteYour week does sound quite exhausting, so I do hope you'll be able to get some rest! xxx
What a great pic of you and K, Kezzie! I love your duffel coat too. <3
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture of you & your niece Kezzie :) xXx
ReplyDeleteShe's your spitting image.
ReplyDeleteThey grow up so fast!
Happy birthday to her!