Monday, February 17, 2020

Travelling on Cat-ay Pacific!

I've shared a few cute items on this blog from a brand called Miss Patina.   They have a darling range of collared items, cute cat and musical themed items and their clothing has really adorable vintage-inspired details.

Recently, on their Instagram, they had a competition asking you to say what a new dress from their new collection reminded you of as we saw it wafting on a hanger in a breeze.
The winners were to win one of their Meowy-joy cat scarves.

My answer was:

It reminds me of those scenes in costume dramas where the maids are hanging out the washing and they shake a garment or sheet and it billows in a most beautiful and free fashion in the breeze and resembles a dove or bird soaring. Against the often drab backgrounds, it is a beautiful sight to behold. It represents freedom and the many possibilities of dreams!

To my delight, I was one of the three winners!

Today, I decided to wear it in an outfit for school.
I wore a spotty white blouse from white stuff with the scarf. On my bottom half, I wore my Miss Patina cat-culottes and my men's black shoes

CBC made lots of comments about me looking like an air-hostess, so here I am aboard Cat-ay Pacific

Yes, I'm sorry about that pun. Can you find me any other feline airlines? I'd love to hear your puns!

xxx


11 comments:

  1. Easy-Kit. Anything flying in the Pussific. Flufftansa. Sorry these puns are a little impurrfect. Congrats on the well deserved win

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest trousers ever! I bet the children look forward every day to seeing what their teacher is wearing. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're flying Air Cat-ada! (Air Canada is our national airline).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the imaginative writing that won you the scarf. Your outfit looks great. You add fun to the school day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cat culottes are really clever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute scarf. My OH often thinks I look like an air stewardess when I wear certain scarves too. Well done for being one of the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does have a hint of air-hostess, but it's definitely the most wonderful thing I've seen in a long time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, nice clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not surprised you won. Your answer is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, that cat scarf is cuteness overload. I really like it. The way you styled it is just brilliant. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. and congrats on your winning answer, it's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)