Thursday, February 20, 2020

TARDIS Thursday - Clara from Sleep No More

Hello there,

I hope you are well. I missed TARDIS Tuesday on er- Tuesday because we were in Northumberland and CBC was hogging using computer.   Therefore, I am posting today instead!

The outfit is one I wore last February- pretty much exactly a year ago in fact! It's worn by Clara Oswald in the final series she featured in.  She wears it at the end of the episode.  For me, it's quite a simple outfit. Plain and monochrome. However, it is a chic outfit that I really like!
Take a look!

And here's my image of the outfit at the Doctor Who Exhibition (not put on correctly!)
My picture from the Doctor Who Exhibition.
 I found a good picture that my friend Chrissi used on her blog for it. You can see her bag on the chair and she is taking off a leather jacket
Image result for Clara oswald the woman who lived outfit
Image borrowed from my friend Chrissi's Cosplay site- www.claracosplay.dreamconnect.de


And here's me!
 I wore this outfit for going to the Beaumont Hotel on Tuesday with my Mother-in-Law and CBC for her birthday.

It is very similar to last time I wore it except with a change of jumper.

The cute, white collar is part of a loose cotton blouse from &Other Stories (acquired 2nd hand).  The skirt is from Topshop.  My alternative jumper came from the charity shop and as it is cashmere, it was really cosy for a cold night in Northumberland!
The decor seems to suit the outfit!

What do you think?

xx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely! I think a cashmere sweater has to be one of the most wonderful items to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're at one with your surroundings! I bet that jumper is cosy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cosy yet very smart outfit. Who doesn't love a cashmere jumper? I'm loving that necklace too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look and I think I was going to wear something similar last time you wore it but I forgot

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very cosy but also smart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looks really cute :) Regards:**

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful skirt! It looks lovely paired with a black turtleneck. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this cosplay. It's an outfit I'd happily wear. I especially like the collar with that jumper.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)