For me the picture has something of the atmosphere of the 18th Century Dutch school..... you just needed some black and white tiles on the floor! As a result I think I'm going with "The Music Maker". Jx
That's EXACTLY what CBC said about it, like an old Dutch painting. That's why he took the photo whilst I was concentrating as he thought it was a fascinating view!.
Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)
"The early days of the wooden hats for cats craze were difficult, but soon all that would change"
ReplyDeleteHa! Wooden ear cuffs were also on the way!
DeleteFor me the picture has something of the atmosphere of the 18th Century Dutch school..... you just needed some black and white tiles on the floor! As a result I think I'm going with "The Music Maker". Jx
ReplyDeleteThat's EXACTLY what CBC said about it, like an old Dutch painting. That's why he took the photo whilst I was concentrating as he thought it was a fascinating view!.
Delete"And I'm turning this one into a brooch"
ReplyDeleteHa!!! Very appropriate at the moment!!
Delete"I dream of castanets for a great flamenco evening!" I think I dream anyway, but the picture looks like some castanets to me :) XXX
ReplyDeleteDenisesPlanet.com
Ha, yes, thatd be one riotous evening!
Delete"If Kezzie stays distracted trying to thread that one, she might not notice us two escaping"
ReplyDeleteThat is very Terry Pratchett!!@ I like the premise that they might be alive!!
Delete"I could do this so much faster if I had a Sonic Screwdriver!" said Kezzie
ReplyDeleteHa indeed!! Though I'm nor sure it works on wood!!! Love this though!!
DeleteI'm feeling very uninspired tonight but I love all the suggestions above (personal favourite it Angela's - brilliant!).
ReplyDeletethank you!!
DeleteShe's v clever! I can't resist a clever Who reference!
DeleteCrafting, Part 10,201: How to Sew Wood
ReplyDeleteHa!!! Wouldn't that be a Bloglovin top 10!!!
Deletethis makes me think of flamenco..and I do love flamenco.
ReplyDeleteFlamenco is cool!!! Reminds Mr of Vix who looks like application the Flamenco dolls!!
DeleteAww music to my ears lol, I'm not to good at captions :) x
ReplyDelete