Up until this time, I have faithfully told the truth on this blog. However, with this Christmas series, I have so far enjoyed my foray into fiction-writing. My husband is, alas, not as perfect as he has thus been portrayed, nor things as they seem, but I would ask you to carry on along this fanciful, romantic adventure with me which I hope you have been enjoying as much joining in with, as I have enjoyed writing it! You may be saying, "Whaaaat?" especially with your effusive reactins to my posts, (My husband is gloating) but I have been feeling increasingly that I must tell you this now, rather than later, as originally planned, since I really was not expecting such positive reaction to my posts. I feel it prudent to tell you now, rather than face your wrath in 6 days time! I also hope you aren't disappointed. More explanations soon.
Anyway, onwards we go...
Oh...that is a slight disappointment. No, actually it's a BIG disappointment - you were redeeming my picture of all men being unromantic sods!! Now I look back, perhaps it was a bit too good to be true! (I notice too that your telling of the story becomes a little less "bloggy" and a bit more "story telling") However, I do have a smile: as we were all SO willing to believe in a very romantic Mr Kezzie it makes me think that perhaps too many of us want a little more romance in our lives!!
ReplyDeleteNever mind! What DID Mr Kezzie give you for Christmas? (Please don't shatter my dreams completely and tell me it was an iron, or a vacuum cleaner!!)
Fact or fiction I have really enjoyed reading your posts Kezzie, although I did think something was up when we asked about photos, keep up the good work xx
ReplyDeletehaha! you are too cute. i need to catch up now...i will be reading the old posts with this knowledge!
ReplyDeleteHa! Well, he sounds like a pretty kind guy - and creative! Yay!
ReplyDeleteOh boooooo : (
ReplyDeleteWhaaat?
ReplyDeleteoh... you really should have kept us going to the end!! I was truly amazed how husband was doing and what luck he'd had so far! A nice bit of story telling though, I'll enjoy the next few days regardless!
ReplyDeleteYou should have kept it going till the end and then confessed - I was SO enjoying telling MY beloved each day how romantic yours was!!!
ReplyDeleteBut you WILL keep up the stories won't you? and tell us at the end what your ACTUAL gift was!
I love your ownership of the marriage thing. "MY HUSBAND". Makes it sound so dreamy. And who cares if he's not perfect. Perfect is subjective, and he is your perfect. And he is our perfect subject about which to read. ;) Keep the stories coming, MADAME! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHeehee -- you know, I kind of suspected. Well, not actually suspected, because I really wanted to BELIEVE that there was such a young husband in the world :) (wink!!) The kicker was the dance/music thing -- how in the world could he manage for their opening gig to correspond to the very day when he needed to give you 4 calling birds ... a date that he could not manipulate? I'm thoroughly enjoying the ride, and it will not bother me one bit that you are inventing it. I adore fiction (as a lit. teacher) and can easily suspend my disbelief for a good story!!
ReplyDeleteOh no, happy new year.
ReplyDelete