Hello there! Blogger is refusing to let me upload any more photos at the moment (that whole Picasa issue from before) so here is a lone shot so I can post a hello! Purple!
I had quite a good day all in all, my last cornet lesson with the children where I managed to play G's without exploding! Drumming club was really good fun except for a hyper child who wont be quiet! Still, he's fabulous at the drums, it's just when he stops playing that he is a pest!
In the outfit above, I rewear the skirt from last Thursday. I always feel a little like a mermaid in this as those little fin like swathes of chiffony material billow as I walk. I like teaming purple and turquoise/green together- it makes me think of my Mum! The top was a recent 2nd hand purchase- it's silk from Warehouse and it feels really nice. I just love all the ruffles. Worn with ancient thrifted purple felt hat, Aldo shoes and Secret santa sparkly necklace!
Have you succumbed to the lure of the ASOS sale?! I keep seeing a certain pair of mint-coloured gingerbread men-patterned shoes which finally made me go and have a look. Why oh why did I look!? I found loads of things I like! The gingerbread men refused to accommodate my large feet so I stupidly consoled myself with sky-blue brogues! Just waiting for DPD to redeliver... Hope they are too small for me so I have to send them back! Willpower- nil. Have you succumbed to anything you wish you hadn't!
The random ramblings of an eclectic eccentric who wends waywardly through a myriad of activities!
Thursday, June 28, 2012
9 comments:
Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i won't allow myself on the asos site! you deserve the shoes..i hope they do fit! i love this shirt and skirt and i love the two colors together!
ReplyDeleteI have no willpower so I can't help.
ReplyDeleteCaroline
xxx
Legs are required for jumping, dancing...love that movie!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, bought a bunch of stuff from Maurices last week cause they tempted me with a sale.
I really like this outfit on you, the skirt is so pretty and yes, mermaid like! In a good way!
The skirt is lovely, I bet it's fun to wear. Anything swishy really brightens my day.
ReplyDeleteI've been mooching the ASOS sale (and every other sale aha) but they have come at the wrong time for my pocket!!
Your blog redesign looks great!
ReplyDelete--TS
You look utterly gorgeous Kezzie x
ReplyDeleteYou look fab in my favourite colour combo. Your waist is so tiny!
ReplyDeleteI don't look at any websites other than eBay. x
i love this color combo! purple and turquoise is lovely together and that skirt is so much fun! my daughter would LOVE that and come to think of it, she has a mermaid costume in the same colors that almost looks like another version of your outfit!
ReplyDeleteand now i'm off to check out this ASOS sale you talk about!
http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com
These colours do go fabulously well. I'm afraid when it comes to clothes I rarely regret anything, even though sometimes I probably should...
ReplyDelete