Saturday, July 18, 2026

Bee V Flea

 This week's Toy Press poem prompt was 'Victory'. 

I decided to make a little play on words but didn't know where I was going with it. 

This is where I ended up! 


Bee v. Flea

 

Victor-Bee and Victor-Flea

Decide to fly a race. 

They set off buzzing, full of zeal

Zooming at full pace. 

Assured by his greater size, 

Victor Bee's full of Glee. 

Looks snootily behind him, 

Sneering at the trailing flea. 

But Victor Bee then stubs his knee

On a passing wren. 

He veers off in a gust of wind,

Ne'er gains the lead again. 

And therefore it came to be 

That arrogant Victor Bee, 

Lost the race and Victor Flea, 

Was renamed Victory.



dfdfd


6 comments:

  1. 🐝 🐝 🐝 🦟 🦟 🦟 πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your poem:) I like how the arrogant bee lost the race to the humble flee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brass Lota for Puja – Traditional Puja Vessel

    Apna Showroom’s Brass Lota for Puja is a traditional vessel used in Indian worship rituals to hold water or *Gangajal* (holy water from the Ganges). This brass *lota* is suitable for home shrines, religious ceremonies, and daily worship. IApna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look
    Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Clutcher clisp claw hair band for Women (Combo of 12 Pieces Multicolour, Medium)
    Apna Showroom 24k Swiss Gold Plated Shri Sampurna Rog Nashak Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement (Shree Sampurna Rognasak, Medium, 13x13cm)
    Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Below The Knee Dress Frock Skirts (Multicolour_12-18 Months)
    t is an excellent choice for those looking for a brass *lota* for puja or religious items online. Its traditional design adds elegance to the worship setup.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)