Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Shell art

Whenever I visit a beach, I enjoy making some sort of simple art with the stones, shells or seaweed I find there. I like the idea that someone will walk along and find it and enjoy the unexpected






 

8 comments:

  1. How pretty! I bet the people who come across your creations are happy for the rest of the day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, happy making to do, and happy making to come across! Youe spiral is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have come across something like this on my recent visit to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I love this Kezzie! Will try to make some shell art of my own should we make it to the seaside next week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gift to the world, Kezzie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creations .
    I sometimes come across balancing stone sculptures and I really enjoy those.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)