Hello there!
With a week's break from TARDIS Tuesday, I am returning with a Summer favourite from Peri Brown, 80's companion!
It featured in back to back serials- Planet of Fire and The Caves of Androzani!
Last worn in May 2023, this will be its 4th outing on the blog!
Let's look at the outfit:
 |
| https://medium.com/doctorwhomarathon/day-316-november-12th-2021-13a9408ff41b |
 |
| https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-my-life-as-a-fan-part-3/ |
It features pink high-waisted shorts, a white/rainbowy checked shirt with white pumps and a pink bikini top.
Today's version looks much better than last time, possibly due to smiling even though the garments are identical to last time!
All the items I wore were charity-shopped over the years- pink 80's shorts, a Select rainbow pastel blouse, Rieker white pumps and then red bikini top!
I think this is a pretty good match on this outfit and it doesn't look too costumey, unlike a lot of Peri's looks! Not quite as pink as my previous Peri outing!
Had a lovely day today (Monday) playing flute trios with my quartet (one member ill). I reached the house of my friend via train and bus and it was an adventure getting the bus!
Hope all is well with you!
xx
I haven't worn my new shorts yet. My short white legs look like stubby little milk bottles
ReplyDeleteYou absolutely nailed this one, Kezzie, and oh my, you do suit shorts! xxx
ReplyDeleteI agree.... you matched this one perfectly! You might even do it better than the original!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute outfit on you, and I love your matching poses, Kezzie!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my fav looks. I also love how you recreated the photograph, the pose and the scene. Simply perfect!
ReplyDeleteI'm on board with Ann, you nailed this one!