Hello there!
I didn't really have much chance to write about the end of term (apart from Sad Frog! Thank you so much for your sweet, lovely comments on that post. You give me far too much credit. I am not as lovely and kind all the time- I wish I were but I am human!)
As you can see from the table below, I received A LOT of gifts from my pupils. I am embarrassed and guilty about this. I don't deserve and need all this but I appreciated the gestures! There were 5 bunches of flowers in total, not all pictured!
My favourite present was the crocheted duck but I also loved the Monstera cuttings in a beautiful mini vase that a parent/child gave me- I added water and I am happy to say that the cuttings have already grown roots so I have now potted them!
The most random, but very useful, gift was the rose gold travel hairdryer!
The tastiest were the handmade brownies and biscuits.
Most useful is the ceramic bowl with lid!
There were some really pretty cards.
I have put all the messages into collages for my own memories- it's not always possible to keep every card so I appreciate having my blog to save these.
I am grateful for all I have received!
xx



Well deserved, and lovely to have cards and memories to keep.
ReplyDeleteYou are loved, Kezzie! xxx
ReplyDeleteNobody's lovely and kind all the time, surely? But you are clearly much loved and definitely deserve all those treats and cards! xxx
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful. Gorgeous gifts and flowers. I especially love the cards. For me, the cards always mean a lot. Even one sentence can leave such a trace.
ReplyDeleteIt also means a lot when parents tell you how much you mean to them. It's important to be grateful for these moments- because teaching isn't exactly smooth sailing.
We need to remember moments like this on those days we feel drained!
What a wonderful selection of gifts you received. I love the way that some people are so creative i.e. the monstera cuttings. You seem to me to be a wonderful teacher and at the end of the day we are all human and are not perfect all the time. Children can be a real challenge, especially in large groups. I don't know how you do it.
ReplyDeleteSo many wonderful things! I love that you make photo collages as a way to remember the messages in the cards. I would have enjoyed having you as a teacher!
ReplyDeleteThe children really appreciate you and I'm sure that your paths will meet by chance or by design, in the future. That is an impressive amount of gifts.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Julia