Look at all the birds! Were they feeding on something along the shoreline? I wouldn't want to be too close to them, depending on just how friendly they were!
Butterfingers .... :-) Coming across all those birds must have been truly amazing. I just had to look up the collective nouns for these birds - I LOVE collective nouns - and it's a bazaar of turnstones :-) and a grain of sand(er)lings! xxx
Lovely birds. They are often there at high tide in the winter - I think someone puts out corn for them. I'm not sure whether they eat it or whether it attracts insects for them
Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)
I love their red legs and feet!
ReplyDeleteLook at all the birds! Were they feeding on something along the shoreline? I wouldn't want to be too close to them, depending on just how friendly they were!
ReplyDeleteHow many birds!! They really bring life to the beach. Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteButterfingers .... :-)
ReplyDeleteComing across all those birds must have been truly amazing.
I just had to look up the collective nouns for these birds - I LOVE collective nouns - and it's a bazaar of turnstones :-) and a grain of sand(er)lings! xxx
Lovely birds. They are often there at high tide in the winter - I think someone puts out corn for them. I'm not sure whether they eat it or whether it attracts insects for them
ReplyDelete