Tuesday, January 16, 2024

TARDIS Tuesday- Vicki Pallister from The Rescue (an Ang collaboration)

 Greetings friends!

Hope you are well!

For TARDIS Tuesday, I thought I'd make a return visit to Classic Who companion, Vicki Pallister and her debut episode outfit from The Rescue.

I last wore it for its debut blog appearance in November 2022

Let's have a look at it:

https://galacticjourney.org/january-10-1965-a-little-breather-doctor-who-the-rescue/

https://www.doctorwho.tv/characters/vicki

Images borrowed from
The Ultimate Guide to the Fashion of Doctor Who

We've got the mini dress with zigzag neck piping,  sort of grey tights and black knee high boots.



One of these days, I will wear this when I've just had my hair cut!

This dress came from a charity shop and then the wonderful Ang added the gold trim for me back in 2022 after we met (when again???!).  This dress is really warm and really easy to wear- it's loose and cosy. I wore this for a trip out to Chelmsford last weekend.  Grey leggings and my charity-shopped Ugg boots (but waterproof biker ones! Well worth the £25 I paid around 4 years ago.) made for a cosy, easy outfit.

Hope you are well!
xx

5 comments:

  1. I'd definitely wear that outfit! And I loved the challenge of stitching the zigzag trim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous dress, and I could have sworn it was the screen accurate one! Well done Ang! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang did a cracking job with that dress! I hope you get to meet up with her again soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an outfit I would love! It looks so warm and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cute dress. You look lovely dear!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)