Friday, December 22, 2023

Lollies and foxes

 I haven't shared an outfit outside of TARDIS Tuesday for a little while so here's an outfit from last Saturday night.  CBC's mum and brother were staying with us- it's the first time we've had both our spare rooms used for guests- the sofa bed got its first outing!  We went to our favourite Thai restaurant for dinner after I had played for my church carol service.  I'd been wearing a large amount of clothes for church as it was outside but not I needed to wear something more stylish.  CBC's colleague says I need an intervention as we go to this Thai restaurant so much!


I wore this lovely dress from Palava Folk which features lollypops! It's made of 100% cotton and is beautiful.  My iridescent snowflake necklace gave me some sparkles.

I decided I wanted to wear my fox shoes from Love Hetty and Dave since I was going in the car and only walking from the car.



Wrapped up in my sheepskin jacket (charity shopped from the Dogs Trust about 5 years ago) and a lovely orange hat that CBC bought me for Christmas a few years ago.


Hope you are well!

xx




9 comments:

  1. a very pretty dress indeed Kezzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous on you,m the colour is so vibrant and pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a lovely dress, Kezzie! I think it is very you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are just the cutest!! I've seen kitty shoes, but never foxes. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute dress. It so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is gorgeous and so fun! I wore the fox tights you sent me the other day 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is wonderful!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is gorgeous and it looks amazing on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Woa- fox shoes are a thing!!!! Love them :) x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)