Tuesday, December 19, 2023

TARDIS Tuesday - Yaz Khan from the Ghost Monument

Good evening!  Greetings from a very tired me on the penultimate day of term.  I needed a quick outfit for TARDIS Tuesday and I realised I had the perfect outfit which could be interpreted as Christmas jumper outfit...sort of!

I last wore this outfit on the blog in November 2020 (and first in January 2020)- I have worn this outfit outside of the blog but not shared online.  It was worn by Yasmin Khan in her second episode, The Ghost Monument.

It's a standard Yasmkin Khan outfit- leather jacket, jumper, jeans and trainers.  Her jumper is from Mint Velvet and her jacket from All Saints.


Here's today's  version.   For the first time since I last wore this, I can actually find my orange jumper! I originally had a red one but bought an orange one but it kept hiding when I wanted to wear it for a photo. It's a bit bigger but is warm and comfy. 
The rest of the outfit is not particularly interesting- I wore black trousers and boots, rather than trousers and jeans so it worked for school.
My trusty River Island leather jacket to the rescue again!

Had a really funny thing happen today.  We had an online Zoom assembly which I had to have with my year 1 class last lesson.  At the end, everyone left and I hadn't managed to press the Leave button.  Suddenly, our teacher said, "Hello, are you still here? Shall I continue my story?".

He then proceeded to tell us a story about a little boy in his house who tries porridge and chairs and gets visited by Red Riding Hood, a Wolf, 3 pigs.  Just as it got exciting, he had to go. 

It was so surreal and funny and I have no idea why it happened but it was brilliant!

CBC's carol service went really well last night! I was super proud of him!

xxx



4 comments:

  1. That jumper is gorgeous and could definitely be interpreted as a very stylish Christmas jumper! I'm glad you were able to find it. It's a relief to hear I'm not the only one having to search for items of clothing :-)
    Have a wonderful Christmas break, you most definitely deserve it. I've still got two more days to go, but luckily things aren't too hectic at work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schools break up on Friday here. My teacher daughter-in-law and teacher sister can't wait! Love your Christmas jumper. Happiest of festive seasons to you Kez. Have a good one.🎄

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely sweater (as we call them) - the big bold star lends itself well to the season.

    A very Merry Christmas to you, your family and your loved ones, Kezzie! Here's to all the good things in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cheery jumper puts a big smile on my face!
    My other friend Liz's private school broke up last Friday and she's been housebound with Covid (for the third time) ever since!
    I'm glad CBC's carol service went well. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)