Wednesday, December 15, 2021

TARDIS Tuesday- Yaz Khan in Survivors of the Flux- second variant- A day late!

Sorry, I just realised that the title makes this sound like a Covid variant! Relax  guys, it's just a Yaz variant!

Last week, I shared my Edwardian Yaz outfit and this week, I have a SLIGHTLY different version of that same outfit! Ha!



Here's a picture of Yaz wearing it.

Image borrowed from:
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a38359497/doctor-who-flux-multiverse/

We have our straw boater again and a very similar outfit to last time except that this time, we have a light sandy coloured waistcoat with lapels.

https://tenor.com/view/doctor-who-doctor-who-flux-yasmin-khan-yaz-smile-gif-23457561

The photos were taken at the same time as my other ones! I just swapped the jacket for the waistcoat!


The only difference between last week's outfit
(which was 
Grandad's 90 year old school boater
My friend Annie's Droopy and Brown skirt
CBC's brown brogu boots
ASOS white blouse)
 is that I am wearing a Paisley tie of CBC's from Coe's and his waistcoat which he bought from eBay for his Newt Scamander costume for Harry Potter evening at school. 
That's a very school-marmish pose!

The French plait was starting to come untucked by this point!

Sorry this is a day late- I was having trouble uploading photos yesterday!

It was fun wearing this vintage look!

What do you think?
Which Edwardian look do you prefer? This week or last week?
xx





8 comments:

  1. i love the satchel, but prefer waistcoae to jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the waistcoat, for sure - it looks really good on you, and I LOVE the tie with it. There is something so very feminine about wearing traditional menswear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I'd totally wear that waistcaot and skirt - you look fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I did actually think of Covid when you mentioned variant!
    I think this one is my favourite of the two, the waistcoat and tie are just fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the waistcoat combo very eye catching, hope you are doing ok, it’s Fri-yay!!! Please message me your address on Instagram I’d love to send a card ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spot on Kezzie! Love the French plait x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lived in Indonesia (in the school holidays) and I remember that at was the bicycles that looked like mountains of boxes and bags on the move - it was as we were leaving, in the early 1970s, that the pedal rickshaws and bicycles were being replaced by motorbikes, with whol families balanced on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like both equally. The style really suits you.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)