Do you remember my DIY Easter floral wreath back in April? Well, at the time, I made some cards using some of the coloured envelopes I had lying around but I didn't realise I hadn't shared them.
Well, here they are. Each one uses reused/recycled elements.
The first one used a Taiwanese Pineapple cake box.
The middle one uses a cream envelope, a Teabag box and a Feminine care product box from years ago.
The third one also uses envelopes and a cracker innard.
All of them utilised by leaf and flower punches.
The tea-bag box is used again for the left card.
A brown envelope was used for the right yard as well as some more envelope for both.
The left card uses more of the Taiwanese pineapple box and the flowers are some I made a few years ago.
The second one uses various envelopes and this one is my favourite!
What do you think?
x



This is so coincidental as I just posted on my blog about receiving a homemade card from a parishioner and I even mentioned your name as one who also made homemade cards. Your cards are all lovely and very colorful and you do it with recycled material. My daughter Jackie makes origami cards and even makes envelops for them. Me, I just buy cards and they are so expensive.Maybe I should learn to make my own.
ReplyDeleteStay safe and happy.
Hugs, Julia
I love my card crafting, your cards look great. I'm always cannibalising stuff I come across to decorate cards.
ReplyDeletePretty! I like how it's fun both to make cards and to give them.
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous, Kezzie, and I presume as lovely to make as to receive. I love how you used re-used and recycled materials, but then again I'd expected nothing else from you! xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever clogs you are! I love that you recycle so much and so creatively. Well done sweetie x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, you're very creative. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeletexx