Hello there,
Just me, dropping in for a little counting of blessings! I'd love to see if you posted the same! Do leave me a link if you do.
1. So grateful to see my Dad, Stepmum and Sister today for my sister's birthday. Obviously, it has been the first time we've seen them for a long time (since February 21st). They have a huuuuuuuge garden and loads of space in it so it was very easy to be able to visit them. We had SUCH a lovely time and lots and lots of giggles as well as delicious food!
2. For having survived my first BIG supermarket trip. We went to Waitrose yesterday (a big one) to get my dad some bits and pieces for a birthday hamper and it was fine. People in there were so much at waiting (though not everyone) and it had nice wide aisles and plenty of tills so it was fine...unlike Lidl near school.
3. For the delicious Teriyaki tofu I ate yesterday! On the way back from going to get my Dad's presents, we passed a new Takeaway place called Little Tofu Co and they had amazing tofu and everything they package is 100% biodegradable! So nice not to get plastic!
4. For our garden. Every day, I am amazed, humbled and grateful!
5. For my Deputy Head taking into account the fact that I have such a huge journey by Public transport and making it so my going to school time is only 2 days a week whilst they have manpower to make it like this (it may change if more children come in). I am grateful that I won't have to battle with Public transport every day of the week whilst having the time to get my music lessons online for the children. Whether or not they are accessing them, it is important to do it for those who ARE doing it! My school are going back tomorrow with Year 6 (the other year groups will be going back 3 days later, and then 3 days later subsequently).
6. For lovely time with CBC. Anyone who knows CBC and I in real life, knows we can bicker for England, but we really have been glad to spend this time with each other in lockdown. We've had a lovely weekend with each other and the past few months.
7. Especially at the moment, I am grateful for good health.
8. For space. I have said this before but having the space to move around, be separate from CBC if I needed to be (he cannot work in the same room as me...he needs silence to work...and gets put off by me). I cannot imagine how hard it
9. For free speech and for the privileges I have and have had. As we are seeing movement to try and become a more anti-racist society, I am thankful that I have not had difficulties purely because of my skin colour or ethnic background. I am grateful that we have opportunities to try and change things for the better,
10. I am grateful for friendships and kindness in the world. Every good thing that happens, every kind gesture, every positive thought, every sign of gratitude, every show of friendship, every good thing.
What are you grateful for today?
x
Grateful for a loving family, grateful for being able to drive safely, alone, for 200miles, grateful for a church family that I can connect with for a Zoom chat - even when I am sitting in the car park of the motorway services. Grateful for sustain cups of tea.
ReplyDeleteI've got to remember that I am dust and will return to dust.
ReplyDeleteI'm grateful for the new day and all it brings, for my faith in God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit that sustains me, for my family, my country, and for all the countless gifts of nature's beauty, the gift of my senses, the gift of life, health, and freedom. I could fill a page with gratefulness. All is gift. Thank you God for everything.
Hugs, Julia
That's a very good Gratitude list, Kezzie.
ReplyDeleteI'm grateful:
That I live in a place that is nearly COVID free.
That I have a circle of supportive and loving friends.
That I have a wonderful partner and an affectionate kitty.
That I still have a job.
There are quite a few things I'm thankful for:
ReplyDeleteOur Covid-19 figures going down day by day.
Having lots of time for doing the things I love and to spend together with Jos.
Re-finding my love of gardening.
Being able to see our friends this weekend.
My lovely boss in Miami who often calls me for a chat.
Receiving green light to holiday within Belgium, so that we will be able to go on our usual September holiday.
xxx
I am greatful that I can still talk to my mum and dad daily even though we are thousands of miles apart.
ReplyDeleteThat I live in a very cautious and caring country.
That I have a husband who loves me very much and puts up my EDS and my anxiety.
That I am free to come and go as I please.
That covid is on the decline in japan.
That I have some wonderful friends around me, we laugh, argue, cry and talk that’s what good friends are.
That is what I am greatful for.
Hurrah for your Deputy Head! How thoughtful that your journey has been taken into account.
ReplyDeleteToday I'm grateful for space, time, good health, and sunshine!
xx
Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Housing Finance Pvt Ltd Thank
ReplyDelete