Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Queen of Hearts

Hi there,

Last week, for Valentines Day, I decided to wear a Heart-themed outfit, as is often my want. I own a few things with a heart pattern so it seems nice to unite them for the celebratory day.
CBC and I gave each other a card and spent a lot of the day sorting out things in the house.   
 Here's another view from my house- by the front door! We have a longish, thin, tiled entrance hall.

The skirt and top were both second-hand and are in compleemtary shades.  Comfy too!
 In the jewellery stakes, I wore a Heart balloon brooch from You Make me Design and a Tatty Devine heart lolly necklace!
 And these earrings featuring the White Rabbit in his Hearts costume.
It wasn't my intention to snuggle up to the Moose/reindeer but I thought this was quite funny!

Did you wear a themed-outfit for Valentines at all and if not, anything special?

xx



8 comments:

  1. Wow, you really stand out in that hall. This outfit makes you very playful and romantic at the same time. I think the rabbit earrings are very cute.

    I never dress up special for Valentine as I work at the farm and we never go out for Valentine either, no flowers or chocolate either. Maybe when we were young married, I would receive a box of chocolate. Now I only eat fair trade chocolate because they have no soy lecithin in it.

    Have a great week dear Kezzie and thanks for the peek at your entrance hall.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all the hearts are wonderful, you know me I like a bit of a theme!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the hearts in your outfit! The heart balloon brooch is sweet, and so it the heart lolly necklace. But then I spotted your earrings, which are super cute, and so you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in work all day with no chance to dress up, gutted as I love a good themed outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I even forgot to wear red, haha! And your earrings are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your heart lolly necklace!

    We don't do Valentine's Day since it's not long after our "anniversary" (of when we got together, obviously. We're not married). For our anniversary I gave Jan a card and he gave me nothing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly don't remember what I wore for Valentine's day but I probably made some kind of an effort and tried wearing something nice. I also prepared a special meal, arranged the dinner table nicely and used some heart decorations to decorate it.

    I love that sweater with hearts. You look so cute and pretty here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant to wear my heart print shirt, but I completely forgot.
    I love your wall mounted moose head - how cute is that?!
    Hope you're loving your new home.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)