Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Glitter box!

If there is one thing I am a bit of a sucker for, it is one of those Lucky Dip boxes where you get some mystery items, usually significantly cheaper than the items would usually be. I tend to buy one when I am feeling a bit gloomy. Bad... But I saw someone share the Glitter Lucky Dip box they bought from Gloriously Glittery on Etsy and I went to take a look, loved the individual items and well, when I saw there was one Lucky Dip box for £5 (and free postage) with 8 items included- well, I was willing to give it a punt!

Soo... what did I receive?
 There were 3 gorgeous brooches in there.
A glittery Flamingo, a golden teapot and a deer.
 Next were two pairs of really pretty geometric glitter earrings- gold pentagons and gold-tipped flue triangles which convey a mountain vibe. Plus some sort of Eye-liner thingies...
There were two cute little woven bracelets, one with a Fleur-de-Lys charm hanging and then a darling pineapple necklace.

Every item came in either a pretty organza bag or a charming patterned paper bag. The whole parcel came in a good strong cardboard box.

There was a beautiful little card addressed to me saying thank you for my order.

I really like the items and it was a huge bargain for £5 in total!
I've got my eye on the beautiful rainbow and cloud brooch.

Go and have a look- her prices are really reasonable!

How do you feel about Lucky dip boxes? Are you a sucker for them like me!?

xx

15 comments:

  1. Dear Kezzie, I am finally back after blog maintenance and my post mentions you and 5 brooches :) Finally, as well! I loved this Lucky Dip box and for 5 pounds! I loved the woven bracelets and the teapot brooch! How sweet and lovely! I hope you are fine! Need to send you an email next week :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That golden teapot is so you Kezzie!

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the pineapple necklace is so sweet!

    You're such a bad influence Kezzie... trying to make me buy mooore things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife would love these. She buys the decorative gift boxes each year at Hobby Lobby and paints them. Then at Christmad she puts in a collection of things she thinks the receiver would enjoy. The people she gives them to love them.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this box, what a bargain price too. I'd be tempted myself...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Broaches! This box is perfect for you, haha!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never bought one but this lot make for a huge bargain at just a fiver.
    Love the pineapple, the pentagons and all the brooches.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never even seen one for sale. Clearly hanging around the wrong part of the world.
    These are all so perfect for you, except maybe the eye thingies.
    Will you wear them? Xo Jazzy Jack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need to point my daughter in this direction Kezzie. She's always stuck for presents for friends and this boxful of gifts could solve a lot of problems. I particularly like the pineapple necklace.
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I would say you got your £5 worth! What a great deal! I love the brooches and the bracelets! Mystery boxes are so fun. :) I'll definitely be taking a peek at this Etsy page - thank you for sharing!

    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got so many cute things! I used to always do these kind of things when I was younger but I would only ever like a few things so I'd be disappointed haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a treat - all those glittery pretties for a fiver! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. As you know I have a thing for the odd beauty box. This Glitter box is a super bargain, I can't believe it's only £5!! Everything is really lovely (not too sure about the eyeliner thingys). Look forward to seeing these in future posts x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an incredible bargain!! I love both sets of earrings- how fantastic! Think I might treat myself to one too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving the flamingo and deer brooches and the pineapple necklace the most. All in all, good value for money! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)