Photo by Karen O'Reilly: www.kaphoto.co.uk
With much love!xx
The random ramblings of an eclectic eccentric who wends waywardly through a myriad of activities!
Wednesday, October 02, 2013
It's (not) good to talk!
Hello my dears! Are you still there??? I do hope so! I have missed you so much!!!! Unfortunately, I am STILL without internet and phone until the 9th October due to a series of absolute incompetencies and lack of communication between BT internally and with their contractors. It is really frustrating but hey-ho, it's the internet, not waiting for a life-saving operation or anything; I can live without it!
Life has been rather, rather busy with weddings, hen weekends, transferring of more items from my old home (ongoing), school work, school clubs beginnings, grants application planning, setting up the house. It's fun but I am rather exhausted all the time especially with walking/running at least 2 miles each day to the station!
I've tried to read your blog posts on my phone occasionally with Data but to be honest, the only time I can really do it is on my train journey and at home and the reception and signal is pretty dire on both! So, though I may have read, I apologise for the lack of comments. The speed of internet is just too painful to bear! Once again, I am round CBC's former housemate's, using his internet. He's away for the night and I am here alone and he's just tried to freak me out by remotely operating his lamp!
Here's one of the official photos just to share a little more!
Photo by Karen O'Reilly: www.kaphoto.co.uk
With much love!xx
Photo by Karen O'Reilly: www.kaphoto.co.uk
With much love!xx
15 comments:
Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I knew you'd be a beautiful bride and that photo is just gorgeous, timeless and breathtaking! Always nice to see a comment/blog post from you but don't stress, we're not going anywhere! xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo! More, please?
ReplyDeleteI hope to see you back properly soon, what a gorgeous photo- you stunner x
ReplyDeleteCan't wait until you have chance to give us a proper catch up post, but I hope all is going well :) X
ReplyDeleteHi my dear!! Sounds like you're very happy and hectic at the moment, the photo is stunning of you both! xx
ReplyDeleteI miss you!! Can't wait till BT sort their act out and you have internet and some free time for a big old update :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful photo kezzie girl! you're very busy indeed. boo to those contractors.
ReplyDeleteOh Kezzie, that photo is beautiful!! Seriously gorgeous! I hope you get your internet stuff sorted out soon. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo - timeless, romantic, and elegant!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Cannot wait for 9th! I was invited by a friend to come and look at wedding dresses for and with her daughter last week. Oh how we all cried!
ReplyDeleteOMG. Gorgeous. Absolutely positively stunning.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photograph of the two of you, you both look gorgeous xxx
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful photo, Hope you are back soon : )
ReplyDeleteAwwww you guys are THE CUTEST. What an amazing photo! Good to hear you're ok, if tired. Hope the move is finished soon and BT pull their socks up! xxx
ReplyDelete