Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Supergirl!

Supergirl

That's what he called me.  All.  Day.

I get it, I do!
I had to do the pose otherwise he refused to take the shots.  He also wanted an ironing board shot! I flatly refused! I am willing, not stupid!
Super collage

I found the dress in a charity-shop yesterday when looking for shoes in my local town.

Teamed with Miss Simmonds swap beret and belt from other dress with Primark cardigan and ruby-slipper Toms, Topshop necklace and Cath Kidston earrings.

Another awesome day.  We went to the vicarage to fill in wedding forms (hard to believe we will be getting wed in just over 4 months!) and then headed off for a private lindy lesson with Simon which went well, lots more basic improvement. We then went to an East Coast swing dance social lesson out in Essex which was brilliant as I picked up loads and loads of moves which I then remembered and was able to do with lots of people!  It was so much fun!

Thank you for all your kind comments and compliments! I do hope you are all well!xx

I have to send a huge thanks to Char who managed to track down a pair of size 8 wedding shoes for me in Taunton. Now just have to find someone that could pick them up for me!

Is it too late for Visible Monday Patty? I stood out a mile today in this ensemble!!!x

Linking also to Claire Justine's Share your style Saturdays Do join up with it,she's lovely and I know she'd like to welcome others!!!


14 comments:

  1. so pretty kezzie! it reminds me of the book character Madeline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 months to go, yay!!!!! Your going to be the most beautiful bride. Im loving your bright blue dress, your rocking the Super Girl look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously have a LOT of love for this Kezzie! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh well done Char, hope you can get your mitts on them! I love this look Kezzie, so 'you'. Eeeek your wedding day has crept up fast! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red, yellow and blue together! This outfit is great, I'm so pleased I bought you that beret! You're obviously having a great Easter holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I'd definitely say it reminds me of Madeleine, I loved those books. I hope you can find someone to pick them up, will keep asking as well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one wicked colour combo, you look so sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great - that's a fab colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are super girl and wonder woman rolled up into one. and i mean that in the best possible way!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. See I think more Madeline when I see this look - like the children's book Madeline? In a good way though - you look super cute, I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi my dear! You look gorgeous, the dress is lovely on you and such a great colour! So pleased you've tracked down the wedding shoes, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is my favourite of your outfits to date. That blue dress looks especially beautiful on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, I loved Supergirl when I was a kid. I was fascinated by the film. I remember Toys r'Us having kids Supergirl outfits and being disappointed cos they didn't have my size! Love the outfit today. Great combo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey kezzie i didn't realise superwoman had commented on my blog! love it!! visit again soon, great to find you via the linkup xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)