I figured that I always enjoy drooling over other people's thrifted purchases that I would share some that I was pleased with from yesterday!
Here's what I wore to church today. The blouse and and skirt are Topshop via St Francis Hospice. The velvet jacket Gap via Fara (fortunate I found this since my dear Mum appropriated my Camden velvet jacket for herself!) . Clarks original desert boots (Schuh) and fake fur handbag (Kush)
I adore this silk blouse which is soo soft and comfy, purchased yesterday as was this skirt. I've been looking for a lovely blouse like this in charity shops for a while, so I was so pleased to find one in my size!
The bow is already tied for you which is a mercy since I can't tie bows properly. Have I ever shared that? I cannot tie bows in the proper way- I can only do Bunny-ears bow. (Like Sophie, I don't pluck my eyebrows. I don't care if they look horrid! I do however wish I wouldn't squash my chin in that way) I quite like the quirky fabric on this skirt
And I finally wore my mink-coloured Clarks originals desert boots which I bought at the same time as my ICs from Schuh- very pleased- they are so comfy!
I felt the floaty floral nature of the blouse needed a white flower in my hair. Purchased for around 20p in a Balinese street market.
Here are the boots up close. Oh dear, how is it that there is always so much miscellaneous junk in my photos! Must tidy, must tidy!
And here are my other St Francis finds from yesterday- 6 lovely old blue glasses which can be used to drink out of and for lovely desserts! Rather pleased with them for 50p each. (More miscellaneous junk in the background- eeek!)
And another Topshop blouse which will be lovely for layering under dresses! Again, I wanted a lovely natural fabric blouse of this kind!
Have you found any thrifting delights recently?
you found some lovely items. Those blue glasses are gorgeous! Love your wedges and fabulous blouse.
ReplyDelete(I wouldn't notice that you don't pluck your eyebroews, they look tidy naturally, lucky you :))
Your skirt is pure perfection. I love that print! Also, your earrings are amazing. So beautiful. I love tiny, dainty earrings.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
I just want to steal this lovely blouse right off of you! I adore pussy bow blouses and am always looking for the perfect one, but they always prove to be too large...this one is truly perfect though!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I was organizing my dresser today and came across the homemade card you sent me for my birthday in August and it put the biggest smile on my face to read it again! It made me think of how sweet you are :)
that skirt is a stunner!
ReplyDeleteOh that white blouse is divine! I recently thrifted a green poncho/wrap thingie made of Irish wool, very warm!
ReplyDeleteThat pussybow blouse is a beauty and the print on your skirt is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have an unruly eyebrow, mine are so sparse I had to have them tattooed on. x
Love the blouse! I think I almost have identical shoes to those I haven't gotten around to wearing them yet though
ReplyDeletelovely : )
ReplyDeletexx
Alexandra