Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Remixed patterns

Have you entered my giveaway? 2 days to go!  Enter here. 

If there is one thing I am gaining from taking part in inspiration Mondays, posting outfits and reading Sophie's 30 x 30 remixes, is finding new ways of combining clothes.  I bought this skirt last Saturday and posted it- worn with a demure pussybow blouse and mink coloured heeled boots. So I tried to find a new combo for school on Wednesday and this is what I came up with.  I'm really not sure about these grey polka dot tights- don't know it seems a bit incongruous wearing grey tights but otherwise I was quite pleased- I've never worn this navy polo neck with anything other than under the M&S striped dress it came with, so wearing with with the tank was a pleasing find.  

Oh dear, more shots with miscellaneous items left on the floor!Can anyone recommend a good program (free) for editing your photos on a PC.  In the past I've tried to use paint with is pure evil! 


 I'm not sure these purple boots match- hmmm, that seems a good reason for buying some navy blue boots...
Hope you are well!

3 comments:

  1. This skirt is too cool for school, and I loooove the shoes.

    Black Friday always takes place on the day after Thanksgiving. All of the stores in the U.S. have GIANT ASS sales, and everyone goes insane balls. For the first time, stores are opening at midnight on Black Friday, meaning that I (of course) have to participate in the madness and venture into the fray. It only happens once a year, and sometimes the sales aren't even that good, but the fun resides in being crazy enough to shop that early in the morning. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shoutout!
    love your tanktop and fun skirt. I love to take inspiration from everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are amazing Kezzie, you look so cool! Thanks for the lovely comment too, the sunlight on the leaves was very pretty I though. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)