Saturday, March 07, 2026

ENIGMATIC!

 



For World Book Day this year, we had to dress as an interesting word. I chose Enigmatic and used my 7th Doctor cosplay to show this, along with a small placard showing the word and its meaning, surrounded by more question marks. To add to the  costume, I mysteriously skunk into all the KS2 classrooms as they were in the middle of their lessons, shielding my face with my placard. When they asked why I was there. I told them, "I'm not going to tell you, you're just going to have to keep wondering..." and slunk out again! I found a kindred spirit in the form of a Year 2 girl who had come as Puzzled and was also covered in question marks. We had a photo together in school! 

8 comments:

  1. Good to see that ??? shirt out again!, stitched back in 2015, would you believe it ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I always think of you when I wear this shirt! I sometimes randomly wear this for work and always Iove the confused looks I get!

      Delete
  2. It's good to find common ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the ????????!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirt - kudos to Angela for the ? The knitted vest is superb too. I also love the concept that your school chose ‘words’ as the theme for book day - something to challenge the kids grey cells 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very questionable vest! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, this is such a cute vest. I love it. Very appropriate for the World Book Day too.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)