Tuesday, August 05, 2025

TARDIS Tuesday- The 13th Doctor

Today for TARDIS Tuesday, I'm returning to Jodie Whittaker's debut 13th Doctor outfit. 
I've decided with this one that I'd prefer to be more comfortable than accurate so I've swapped from my more accurate trousers to these culottes which I purchased in Think Twice in Antwerp. 
I looked a mess here but that's fine, it's Summer!!! 
I'm back from 10 days at my music camp which was glorious! More anon. 



 

10 comments:

  1. The outfit looks great with the culottes from Think Twice in Antwerp :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the braces

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know anything about Doctor. Who and TARDIS, but, your garden looks so lush and green in the background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The culottes look cool and comfortable. I love that long jacket (I'm not sure what to call it!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Think they call them Dusters!

      Delete
  5. I love those culottes, fabulous colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore those culottes! The long jacket is magnificent, Kezzie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely in this outfit. Those culottes are so cute, I like that teal. They are surely very comfortable too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks good on you. Is that an outfit that's comfortable for bike riding & wearing to school? Love FD xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to hear you had a great time at camp!
    I really like those culottes on you.
    This is a great Tardis styling.
    It looks fun and comfy to wear too.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)