Tuesday, February 18, 2025

TARDIS Tuesday- Into the Dalek- the final outfit winterised

 In Into the Dalek, Clara spends most of the episode wearing her creepy eye-shirt (which I last cosplayed in September 2024 but just at the end, she changes into an alternative outfit.

I last featured it here in November 2022, so that's over 2 years ago, so I thought I'd feature it again

Let's have a look at it:


  • Topshop red ladder-stitch red cropped jumper
  • ASOS reclaimed Check jacket
  • Topshop black Scallop shorts
  • Topshop 'All Mine' boots
  • Black Deena and Ozzy satchel
  • UO double circle necklace

For this February iteration, I decided to go less accurate and dress for the weather!

I had no desire to root around for tights or even less desire to wear them OR shorts so I decided to substitute the black shorts for a pair of my black ASOS trousers (not the cycle-ripped ones, but the other, baggier pair).

I also decided not to wear my more accurate, vintage jacket, but the Urban Outfitters cooperative bomber jacket that has the same print.  It's a lovely little cosy cardigan to wear (I wore it with 2 coats over the top to cycle!) plus my Topshop All Mine boots.

I forgot how cosy this red Topshop jumper is 


The final touch are the two gold ring necklaces which I bought from eBay a long time ago.


I felt very satisfied with this outfit.
Today and yesterday, I have done quite a few things:
Saturday:
Washing, 
Reading
Booked train tickets for Northumberland
Started packing for Northumberland
Marking (I marked about 400 pieces of work yesterday)
Went to Cinema to see Bridget Jones
Had dinner at Sababa in Southend (review to come soon)
Typed up some poems.
Wrote 2 new poems
Sunday:
Church
(Got chatting to lovely couple who have recently started coming to our church, one of whom used to work with CBC)
Drew tabards for World Book Day
Watched a lot of Classic Dotor Who
Marked about 450 pieces of work- FINISHED all my marking
Made an 80th birthday card for my Godmother
Made dinner of Crispy tofu
Put washing in.
Hung up washing.
Put away other washing

I've got about 540 report grades to get done this week so I've got to take my computer and assessment sheets with me plus a few other bits of admin work to do but I hope we can have a nice break in Hexham too.
xx



9 comments:

  1. Have a brilliant half term

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have quite a lot of marking to do. It seems too much, even if these are not long pieces of work. Hopefully you have a bit of time to relax as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because I teach 90 kids in every year so when I have a written task, I have 90 kids' work to look at. I had a couple of weeks of written work from various classes and I'm got a bit behind but I had to get it all marked so I can do my reports!

      Delete
  3. I'm absolutely loving the Urban Outfitters jacket!
    Sounds like you had a most productive weekend, particularly finishing that mind-boggling amount of marking!
    Enjoy your break! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a cute bomber jacket and I think it works well with the trousers. A good look overall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is super-cute, Kezzie! I hope you can get all that grading done! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have had a productive few days, I hope you have a fantastic time Up North! I love that checked cardi on you and tat sunny backdrop. Isn't it lovely to see a bit of sun - despite it being absolutely freezing? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the half term break has done you some good and that you've managed to complete those report cards - my mind boggled at that number though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, 540 grades and report cards! That's a lot. I generally enjoy writing report cards but it takes me a long time to finish them.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)