Tuesday, January 28, 2025

TARDIS Tuesday- The Eaters of Light

I actually wore this for TARDIS Tuesday last week AND didn't photograph it. And the whole outfit could be worn again so I wore it this week.

I wore it for TARDIS Tuesday at SOME point in the last 5 years but can't, for the life of me, find the post! How vexing!

It is one of Peter Capaldi's 12th Doctor outfits from his final season and featured in a historical meets aliens called The Eaters of Light.

It's not particularly exciting but a great outfit for Winter!  

https://www.blogtorwho.com/spoiler-free-preview-doctor-s10-e10-eaters-light/

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6250158/

Capaldi wears a black paint-splattered sweater from Zara plus a navy hoodie, velvet coat, black chinos and black boots.


Here's my under-layer. Featuring the Screen accurate Zara sweater which is 2 sizes too large for me but is super comfortable.
I teamed it with my black Seasalt trousers and Clarks boots.

I decided to forego the black jacket and navy hoodie and combined these into my navy corduroy G Star coat.
As I've mentioned, it's not a super 'costumey' outfit, but one that was perfect for COLD days!

Hope you have had a good day.

xx

6 comments:

  1. I think you look great. I used to like smaller jumpers, but now I get bigger ones as they are more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oversized sweatshirts are just the comfiest in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfy and stylish and a great look on you, Kezzie! You're tall enough to wear oversized clothing, I look like I'm wearing someone else's clothing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks perfect for this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is perfect for the kind of weather we're currently having, even if I would have added a splash of colour ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome oversized styling!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)