Tuesday, December 31, 2024

TARDIS Tuesday- vaguely Christmassy?

Hello and a happy new year to you!
For TARDIS Tuesday, I thought it was time to start the Jumper cosplays!   These are mainly worn by Yaz Khan who is the only really practically dressed Who character (though her choice of coats/jackets could do with a little less leather) There's one I have worn 3 times and not photographed so I had to make a special effort to get this one snapped!
I last wore it here in December 2023.


It features an orange Mint Velvet jumper, an All Saints leather jacket, black skinny jeans and grey trainers.

Here's my Sunday morning version:

I like this starry jumper- it has some cashmere in it and is very cosy.  The usual Clara Oswald alt jacket makes its regular appearance.  This time, I am wearing my black, baggier Seasalt trousers- they are very comfy.  Finally, I wore my Clarks Funny Dream grey shoes.  They are comfy and I liked the way the red laces ALMOST match my jumper!  The outfit is one that would work for school and indeed, I have worn it quite a few times for school.
 

I hope your new year goes well! I HOPE I don't go to bed too late like I usually do- it throws out of my sleep pattern for days! Grateful we don't go back to school till the 6th!xx

8 comments:

  1. All the best for new year's eve and 2025

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous jumper and those Clarks shoes look very cool!
    Wishing you and CBC a very happy new year from the both of us! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Clark's shoes are cute and I know that brand is always comfortable! Wishing you a very happy new year, Kezzie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the starry jumper and the Clarks shoes with the almost matching laces!
    Lucky you only having to go back to school on the 6th. I'm due at the office tomorrow, thankfully only for one day!
    Happy New Year to you and C. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumper is lovely and it suits you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a star! Ha! Wonderful outfit. I'm back at work on the 6th too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you New Year hugs and I hope you managed to sort out the washing machine problem. I was hit iwth a virus in November which lingered through December and I ended up with two A&E visits right before Pip's 16th birthday on the 23rd! I had another unexpected GP visit on the 31st but thankfully things seem to be now tremding in the right direction. About time too I say! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jumper is so wonderful. Great cosplay look!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)