Tuesday, October 08, 2024

TARDIS Tueday- Ace McShane

 This week, I had time to put together a TARDIS Tuesday! I thought I'd pay a return visit to Seventh Doctor companion, Ace McShane, after a lucky Vinted find. 

Let's look at the inspiration!




This look is perfect for a music teacher in a school with a relaxed dress code with the musical t-shirt.

And here I am....in the music room!


 Starting off with my pride and joy- my Bomber jacket, customised by Ang Almond for me! I don't have the patches as a) they are too expensive and b) a liability- surely I'd lose them and c) I prefer just the patch on the back!
 The t-shirt was being sold brand new on Vinted for £5 so I jumped at the chance, rather than the cost of fabric pens or Sharpies! I love the musical notes and instruments!

My black velvet skirt, Topshop via charity shop has the right shape. I needed the thick leggings underneath as my skirt billowed in the wind! 

I didn't have time to locate black lace up shoes or grey socks so I chose these bronze shoes instead!

I received lots of compliments from children and adults alike on this look. Quite surprising really given it's mostly all black!

Highlight of the day was the year 3's learning new notes on the recorder! 

Xx

Today 

7 comments:

  1. Looking absolutely ace, Kezzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bring a sense of joy into the classroom and the clothes you wear to school are a lot of fun. I'm glad to hear you had a good recorder session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The all black focuses on the t-shirt, which is awesome! I love the custom bomber - what a lovely thing for Ang to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a cute outfit and the top with the musical notes is PERFECT for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic Vinted spot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Ang clever to have customized that bomber! The t-shirt was a great find and couldn't be more you. All in all, I think you're wearing it much better than Ace McShane! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky find getting the t-shirt. A great look.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)