I thought I'd intterupt my posts (it's called Procrastinating...) on Cornwall to share a few outfits and things I purchased on holiday.
The first is this English-made vintage cardigan from Totnes market. I loved the beautiful balloon sleeves and the shape of this.
CBC and I agreed to share this beautiful stained glass Alpaca cardigan- it's so pretty!
The Laura Ashley sailor top was bought on our last day in the charity shop in Looe. The skirt was from a small shop in Polperro. It's very thin cotton.
I left my lightweight beach towel in Ouchy last year on our holiday, hanging on a rope in the park to dry so I picked up this stripy one from the charity shop new goods in Looe. the brown suede belt was from Totnes vintage market. The tanktop was a sample from Seasalt Cornwall as I had a gift voucher.
Here was what I wore the day we went kiyaking. I didn't kiyak in this but I changed into a yucky wetsuit! This dress is from Tu at Sainsbury's but it was charity-shopped. My shoes are Huraches from Toms and are incredibly comfortable!
The Huraches again. The top was from H&M about 14 years ago. The skirt was handmade in Bali. I chose the material and the pattern. That was 18 years ago!
The jumpsuit is from Urban Outfitters- it has an identical pattern to a Clara Oswald dress! It came from Depop!
Oh HELLO Totnes Alpaca cardigan. Worn with Fat Face vest (free with Depop purchase) and some M&S charity-shopped shorts.
More outfits anon!
xx








Lots of lovely charity shop finds, but how do you organise all the clothes you own? Would make an interesting post
ReplyDeleteLOVELY purchases. I wore my blue dress recently, made from the Javanese fabric you gave me!
ReplyDeleteLove that stained glass cardigan. Gor-juss! Love FD xx
ReplyDeleteI like the sleeves in that first cardigan, but I LOVE the stained glass look of the second! I can see why you both want it!
ReplyDeleteWonderful purchases, Kezzie! I particularly love both cardigans and the orange tank top. Your outfits are gorgeous too. It's a toss-up between the Tu dress and the H&M top and Bali made skirt for my favourite! xxx
ReplyDeleteFantastic purchases, Kezzie! That first crdi is to die for, I'd happily give that beauty wardrobe space! xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the look of all your purchases. I like that you are mostly picking up strong colours. It's beautiful and the clothes fit you nicely too. The tanktop is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteWonderful purchases! Love that romper. The cardigan is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you posted a close-up of that lovely cardigan so we can see the texture, Kezzie! It's gorgeous! I love all your purchases, especially the blue skirt and the orange Sea Salt vest.
ReplyDeleteThe stained glass cardigan is amazing. So pretty and unusual. What a find!
ReplyDelete