For TARDIS Tuesday, I thought I'd share an outfit I thought I'd shared back in February or January. I didn't realise I hadn't!
A nice girl called Rachel Millar contacted me on Insta to ask about the ID of a blouse I had found for Yaz Khan and asked me if I would like to know some of her IDs. I naturally accepted and she told me about this blouse which featured in Resolution, Jodie Whittaker's Doctor's first New year special.
I wore it for the first time in Jan or Feb and naturally thought I'd posted a picture. But I can't find one! So apparently I didn't!
Fast forward to Sunday and another insta friend posted her ID of this blouse and I said I knew it and I'd worn it! But couldn't find it!
So I thought I would! Sadly, having just had my hair cut, my hair is not very Yaz Khan friendly.
The outfit features a navy floral and bird print blouse from The Kooples plus one of her standard All Saints jackets plus black jeans and her Dune Pacey boots.
I must admit, I didn't spend much time putting this together on Sunday so I didn't check whether to tuck my shirt in or not and decided it was silly to wear a jacket.
I wore my pink Peri top from last week underneath and put on the Kooples blouse which I think I bought for mere pounds. It's stretchy material it's pulling a bit over my pear-shaped hips!
I wore NOT my usual black trousers (which have a hole from my bike fall. Ang, I did find them but not got around to sending yet.) but some charity-shopped ones which are loser plus my Pacey boots.
Monday was fun at school. I taught my year 5's about dissonance in music (we listened to various music including The Rite of Spring, the theme music from Psycho and two pieces called From the diary of a fly and Night music by Bartok. Several of the year 6's turned up in my room at play AND lunchtime AND in the afternoon and some of the year 5's were there for 30mins to compose a song for a teacher who is leaving (my fellow treasure island director). I then sorted stuff but got very little done so tomorrow (and Wednesday) will be busy!
Hope you are well!
xx
I love that fabric 😍
ReplyDeleteThat's a gorgeous blouse Kezzie! If it was as warm over there than it was here in Belgium on Sunday, I'm not blaming you for not wearing that jacket :-) xxx
ReplyDeleteI like this look a lot. It's so wearable.
ReplyDeleteOf course it's too hot to wear a jacket, but you can always do this look again when it gets colder.
Have you tried it with a tucked in shirt?
Yaz Khan seems to wear it tucked in the trousers.
You look lovely!!
ReplyDelete