*Apologies if I have not commented on your blog in the last couple of days- not sure what was going on with the comments but I kept getting error messages about not being able to save my comments and this happened on multiple blogs!*
Spring and Summer are my favourite seasons for clothing. There's something about the light fabrics, the colours, the patterns that lightens my heart! I photographed 9 of the outfits I wore in May so far to share with you.
Wore this to go to the recording day for when I went to my old Sixth form to record. I got completely soaked in it as the rain plummeted down all day. I also wore the same outfit last week for school and orchestra. The star of the outfit is the lovely lightweight skirt I bought from 'By the Sea vintage' in Southend. I picked out the turquoise with this turquoise top and purple Karen Millen cardie (bought bought second hand) Added a charity-shopped skirt in honour of Ann and my Florence-bought blue boots.I transferred the jewellery set to the next day's outfit and wore more clouds-Cath Kidston skirt bought for me by my Mum plus a charity-shopped H&M top.
Can you see the cat flats THIS time?
Worn with this lovely vintage floral skirt (purchased from Think Twice in Bruges) and a lovely white top which I bought a few weeks ago in the Salvation Army. The Tassel star made a return.
The Year 6 girls loved this outfit!
Oh, ok, here they are! Do you remember when customised a pair of Asda ballet pumps with sewn cat faces?
I love them all*, and agree with the Yr 6 girls about the white top&blue skirt. *but I was looking at pj's yesterday, and those stripy trousers are very similar to the cotton m&s pj's!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it's not just me seeing my comments vanish! I think Sheila might think I've fallen out with her, every time I try to comment on her blog, it vanishes into midair.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous round up of outfits! Those cat culottes are amazing and you look like an absolute goddess in that Monsoon dress! xxx
You have some of the best outfits!! I love your sense of style.
ReplyDeleteI've been having the same problem with comments, but it seems to have solved itself. I hope I haven't jinxed it now!
ReplyDeleteIt's always lovely to see a round-up of outfits from you. I partiularly love the Cath Kidston cloud skirt, the Monsoon dress and the cat culottes! xxx
That Monsoon dress looks FABULOUS on you, Kezzie! This is such a plethora of lovely outfits, right down to your details. Your accessories are wonderful, and I confess, I squealed out loud at cat flats AND culottes!
ReplyDeleteYou look terrific in all of these. Such great details in each outfit. But the Monsoon dress is a wow for me. How fun to have such a lovely assortment! Olivia in the PNW.
ReplyDeleteLovely summery outfits. My favourite has to be the Monsoon dress. Looks amazing on you.
ReplyDeleteI love all of these but I've decided I now *need* a cloud skirt!
ReplyDelete