Is it really true that I haven't featured this Clara outfit since August 2021? The time before that was 2019- so it seems a biennual appearance is its regular spot!
Well, it's due a repeat as it was one of my original favourite Clara outfits!

Topshop tile print dress and navy Bertie Brogues plus navy tights.
Let's have a look at my rendition.
It was worn for school on Tuesday in September.
You might be forgiven for thinking, Hmmm, this looks a slightly different colour and print. No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. For whilst I DO have the accurate colour, Topshop made an alternative nude-coloured version.
My lovely size 8 version was getting a bit tight on me and I found it hard to locate another one in a larger size. My friend Laura was selling her size 12 alt coloured one and I was selling a Yaz Khan top she wanted. So we swapped!
I MUCH prefer a larger version. I subsequently found the green one in a 10 so I sold on my Green one.
Worn with the too-small navy brogues. This is their last appearance on the blog because I have sold them! Realised there was no point in having them as they were too small and I didn't want to wear them because they hurt. So they are winging their way to Canada. I could have sold them at a profit but I just sold both my pairs at the same price which meant I basically made what I had sold them for.
Bye, bye brogues!
However, I have seen that Clarks had a lovely Hamble Oak pair of brogues which are quite similar so if I ever see those at a bargain price, I may replace..and I won't be scared to ruin them!
The print is really pretty. Not sure I've ever shown you it up close before.
This was a good dress to wear for the slightly cooler but still warm weather we had in September.
I also think it is a good teacher look too. Out of some of Clara's slightly less school appropriate outfits, this one rates higher!
Hope you have an enjoyable day!
xx
I got my green Hamble Oaks 7 years ago, after GP said I must wear sensible flat laceups to help my knee issues. I love them, so comfy and good to walk in. Esp for a long day in school (not that I have those nowadays) Bought new, they have served me well.
ReplyDeleteThat's such an amazing dress, whether it's the true version or the alt one. The print is just fabulous! As are the brogues! What a shame they were too small for you, but surely nothing justifies having sore feet! xxx
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely dress and the shoes are fab but you're right to move them on iof they're pinchy! I like it when you sell things for the price you bought them for, it's like free clothing! xxx
ReplyDeleteThat's a really lovely dress, Kezzie. I love the navy shoes as well, but better to get rid of them if they're too small. Canada, eh? I wonder if I'll see them on the street! Ha!
ReplyDelete