Friday, June 17, 2022

Cards 3

 Here's the next batch of cards I made over the Easter holidays.


I started with a strip of patterned paper which I stuck to a pink card blank.  The ice-cream cones were made from an old brown envelope and the ice-creams from scrap papers. Not 100% convinced by this one. I've made better ice-creams.

This one isn't much of a change but the letters came from a 3D birthday card I was given with the letters on various levels. I reimagined them in this guise.

Hazel might recognise this card as she sent him to me originally and I decided he needed a second life so I cut and gave him new deckled corners and then mounted him on patterned blue paper (which I used a border punch on) and a pink card to match his glasses.

One year, my sister gave me a really nice (and clever birthday present). She had this dress punch so she punched me a whole lot of dresses in different patterned papers so I had my own batch for making cards. She put them in a moisturiser tub so that was good reuse. I decided to match the drss with some flowers and a complementary spotty backing. The dress is held up with foam squares to make it look more 3D.

Is there one you like better here?
xx

4 comments:

  1. Aww these cards are so cute! You are so creative. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! I love the dress one and the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)