I am wearing an outfit from Doctor Who which didn't end up featuring in the actual episode it was originally intended for. Not sure why but it is also a really pretty outfit so lots of Clara fans HAVE in fact ended up wearing and buying this. It was one of my earlier Clara outfits.
![]() |
| https://claraoswaldcosplay.dreamconnect.de/?p=210 |
And here's moi! I wore this on a hot day just doing school work. I like playsuits because you can stay cool but the shorts element means there shouldn't be any windy wardrobe malfunctions.
My playsuit was bought secondhand a long time ago, not for very much. It is rare that I wanted to spend that much on a Clara item, unless I really like it or it is really rare.
Underneath, I wore a black round-neck top. Since we don't see what shoes Clara wears, I just wore my pink-peach charity-shopped Birkenstock sandals. My necklace came from eBay. Funnily enough, I assumed this necklace would always be available since I found it quite easily but someone else wanted to find one recently and I couldn't find a reasonably-priced one for them anywhere!
Struggling to do Literacy planning for our Keyworker children for next week. So hard to find resources, make sure you can differentiate it for children of different levels and have a clue how they will react to being made to do work after so many months of not so much to do. I see I am going to have some tricky customers from the ages of 7-11 next week... It takes SO long looking for resource ideas, thinking through how you are going to teach it and make it accessible. Wish me luck!
xx

This is really cute. I don't do rompers, but you look awesome, Kezzie. Sorry to hear about the job, but I'm glad for you that you find teaching music so rewarding.
ReplyDeleteI don't wear rompers either and lately I've given up wearing shorts and sleeveless tops for modesty reasons and have started wearing longer skirts except when working in the garden of course where I'll wear capris or long pants. If I wear a sleeveless dress or top, I add a light weight sweater or top over the dress. In winter I wear pants to keep my legs warm.
ReplyDeleteI'm not condemning you for wearing a romper but to be truthful, it has no appeal for me but you look gorgeous with your beautiful long hair. I wish I could wear long hair like you but I can't get past the stage where it needs to be cut. I suppose I could get use to it but it would take time.
I hope that you are resigned to continue working at the old job till God calls you where he wants you to work.
Hugs, Julia
That playsuit looks great on you! x
ReplyDeleteYour really do suit a playsuit, Kezzie, and this one is particularly cute. A perfect Summer's day outfit, regardless of Clara! xxx
ReplyDeleteYou look great in that playsuit ... oh to be so tall and willowy - you lucky thing you :)
ReplyDeleteI imagine it must be difficult for you, having to think about different things to do with different age groups- quite a challenge. My return to classroom was much easier, the kids were eager to show me what they learned and things got back to normal. The kids are a bit more lively than usual, but that was to be expected. The first graders who were at some point spontaneously writing down words on the blackboard (and spelling them properly) were adorable.
ReplyDeleteI remember admiring this playsuit before, it's so nice and looks lovely.
ReplyDeletexx
Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Housing Finance Pvt Ltd Thank
ReplyDelete