Hi!
It's been one of those weeks where I haven't been bothered had time to put together a TARDIS Tuesday outfit that's had much thought. But, last week, I happened to be going through my Clara boxes (yes, those are a thing) and I decided to take out my original Sleep No More garments out of the box and put them into regular clothing drawers since I have my lovely top and skirt which Ang customised for me, worn here.
But, I thought that for Tuesday, I would like to wear them together for a Summery look. So, I did!
![]() |
| Image borrowed from this Pinterest but comes from a Radio Times shoot! |
You can see the basic similarities but instead, I added my leggings (because we all know this skirt is too short for tights only!) and wore my Caretaker Clara shoes with the outfit. I received lots of compliments at school about this outfit, particularly the scallops!
And that's all folks for today!!!
What do you think of my Summery Spin on the original outfit!?
What do you think of my Summery Spin on the original outfit!?
x

I'm not sure which is the coolest, the mini skirt or the eyes in the wooden fence looking directly at the skirt. I love the scallops on the skirt.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week. Hugs, Julia
I love the scalloped edge on the skirt, and the pretty neckline on the top. Those shoes are awesome, and I'm really happy you put all of this into your regular wardrobe! Well done, Kezzie!
ReplyDeletelove the blue skirt. You look adorable Kezzie!
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely. This definitely deserves to be a regular outfit.
ReplyDeleteI really love the shape of that skirt and the scalloped edge. I'd be so paranoid with it being so short (though it really suits the style), so leggings were a good idea!
ReplyDeleteLovely! xx
ReplyDelete