Monday, May 20, 2019

TARDIS Tuesday- Robots of Sherwood Clara

Hello there!

I thought I'd share a cosplay here that I have done before but that has had a little upgrade thanks to Ang!

Here's Clara at the very beginning of Robots of Sherwood, a Robin Hood adventure.

She's wearing a very high street outfit with a teal jumper with leather collar from Oasis and a purple and green skort (mix between skirt and shorts)
Picture
Image borrowed from Wornontv.net
Image borrowed from www.claraoswaldcosplay.com
I last wore a version of this outfit here but with a different jumper.

And here it is this time...


I bought a very similar jumper from Oasis second-hand but that had a floral collar and a floral shirt attachment at the bottom.  Ang kindly removed the bit at the bottom for me so it looks very similar to the original.  I have the same shorts as Clara but even though I have the tall version of them, as I am indeed taller, they look rather shorter on me...


What do you think? I like the skort- it's a fun idea!

x

5 comments:

  1. These shorts (or is the proper term skort) look fabulous on you. This is such a great take on Clara's outfit...and such a cute outfit it is. Great look for sure, you should totally wear it again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love skorts, I had a 1960s version which I stupidly sold last summer! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's absolutely spot-on, Kezzie, and in fact those skorts look even better on you than they do on Clara! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skorts looks good on you even though you are tall. Since I've gotten older, I now only can wear longer shorts on account of saggy skin, lol...
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good.
    I like the idea of skorts, short skirts and I aren't a good mix, I like to sit crossed legged on the floor too much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)