Last week, for Style Imitating Art, Salazar from 14 Shades of Grey chose 'On the Road', a GIF for our Style Imitating Art inspiration.
![]() |
| “On the Road” GIFs by Chinese artist Oamul: |
What a sweet Gif! I love all the flowers
Here is the outfit I created for this inspiration.
Since the picture features a lot of green foliage and a bicycle, I chose to wear my Boden bicycle dress as the base item. It is lovely and light and floaty for this warm weather.
To give a nod to the myriad flowers, I added this Magenta rose corsage and my Nan's flower necklace plus my oldest flower crown which originally came from Monsoon Kids Bridesmaid range!
The final touch was my Irregular Choice Bed of Roses Posie shoes. It seemed right to stand in front of this rambling purple shrub
I did ask my Gardening friend what they were called, was it Cranesbill? But, alas, I have forgotten what he told me so if your flower name memory is greater than mine, please leave a comment!
How would you have interpreted this one?
xx


That's a cute gif, and your outfit is PERFECT. Love the shoes!
ReplyDeleteWe will be driving from my dad's house to the Lake District along the A69, which passes by both Hexham and Haltwhistle, so we could definitely take a detour into wherever you might be for an hour or so. Make a decision CBC!!
I can't believe how you always come up with the perfect dress for the style representing art. I love that dress. It makes you look so young. Your outfit fits the bill and the background makes it so romantic.
ReplyDeleteI've missed your visits to my blog lately.
Have a great new week.
Hugs, Julia
Darling, darling dress! Shoes, too, for that matter. :-)
ReplyDeleteThe dress is adorable! Great find :)
ReplyDeleteCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
What a wonderful dress, Kezzie, and you're looking fabulous in it. I love the pink flower corsage you pinned to the dress. Green and pink together are so refreshing, one of my favourite colour combinations. xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute GIF! And your outfit is fabulous! I love your dress.. and how cute are those shoes?! Beautiful flower as well! (I'm no help with the name either, though. Haha.)
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous and the inspiration behind the outfit is pretty fabulous, too! That green dress is lovely! xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous dress. Another wonderful outfit. Love the bright pink corsage, great choice.
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Good to see CBC taking part too!
ReplyDeleteLisa x
This screams Spring, even in Summer. I am always drawn to pink and green in Spring. What a cute Gif!
ReplyDeletexo Jazzy Jack
That Gif is just brilliant!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Love the dress - it's the perfect shape on you. I think the flower is a hibiscus but it might be a mallow too - couldn't find a pic in my gardening book. X
ReplyDeleteLovely! I adore that dress, it's such a lovely shape and the colour really suits you. I like this challenge it's very creative.
ReplyDelete