Oooh, this is a little late (haven't been on-line!), but I got a place at the Institute of Education to study Primary Education despite my awful interview!!!! Could not believe it. It is completely and utterly not me that got me there! Trouble is, I havent accepted my place yet and missed the 14-day deadline (GTTR was shut over Christmas and I hadn't done it before then, and the system's down today), so hopefully it will be ok! Thanks for your prayers!
I'm off to Ikea this afternoon (first trip ever!)to try and find a bed for my box-room. (Hopefully my bedless days are almost over!).
just read your note on my weblog... congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeletethat's really great news.
really really happy for you.
start relaxing and getting lots of sleep now... and there won't be so much opportunity to next year!! :)
sarah xx
p.s. taught my first full lesson today and it went really well. i'm so chuffed!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's SO exciting. Well done you. You'll be so fantastic.
Hope you found a bed too!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete