Wednesday, December 04, 2024

TARDIS Tuesday- Yasmin Khan and her unidentified critters!

Hi there! 

I had a break from TARDIS Tuesday last week but I am back with something SEMI new!. I Last featured this outfit on the blog in November 2022.  It was worn by Yasmin Khan in Revolution of the Daleks for a short while.  FINALLY, she got out of her leather jackets and got into Corduroy... for about 10 seconds....grrr!!! It is one of those outfits where I IDed one of the garments myself- the lovely G Star Deline corduroy jacket but the actual shirt ID eluded me.


Fast forward to last week and my Insta Yaz fan friend Rebecca had managed to ID the blouse! I am pleased because I actually helped her with this.  I shared these screen shots and zoomed in on some to point out some smaller details and other colours and she did some work on lightening and adjusting the colours AND all of a sudden, she noticed there were not just flowers but creatures!  Knowing Yaz had a couple of Oasis blouses, she searched for Oasis AND FOUND THE BLOUSE!!! And once you saw her blouse, you could IMMEDIATELY spot the unicorns!!!! 


And then we had lift-off!!!!
She shared a link to one or two on Vinted but I found myself one for £3 only and it arrived on Sunday to be picked up from the very useful INpost lockers.  I love these!  It's always exciting to
a) try and guess which door will open
b) try and complete the transaction in as short a time as possible as it tells you how long it took you. My current record is 18.2 seconds but I'm definitely up for decreasing this!

I wore my blouse for school today (Tuesday) but by posting time, it's already past midnight!

Here's my take on the outfit.
I'm wearing my G star jacket and Oasis shirt but I wore more school appropriate black trousers rather than blue jeans and added a pair of Yaz Dune boots. We don't see what she wore with this outfit but I'm betting it was boots!
I look fatigued and old but still smiling! Wore my Avon Lacey initial letters in place of Yaz's more expensive Alex Monroe ones. I'd love to own the actual Alex Monroe floral initial ones, they are SOOOO pretty but so expensive!

I thought I'd share some details of the pretty shirt. It's viscose but feels nice to wear.

Here's how I styled it when I got home work! Let my hair down and added my black furry gilet plus my crocheted slippers! IN TARDIS Blue of course!

Hope all is well with you! My day was quite successful! The year 3 classes had actually practised Jingle Bells at home and many were able to successfully perform it in the class. Singing Assembly went well learning You shall go out with joy, our trademark end of Carol concert song.  Year 2 and 1 were quite successful.  The usually difficult year 1 class LOVED recapping In and Out the Dusty Blue Bells and even more loved the new game, Here comes Barnaby  and came up with some very inventive ways of parading down the aisle of clapping children! Year 3-4 Choir went well as they finished learning my new Christmas song and seemed to like it- PHEW! Hoping you will get to hear it just before Christmas!
Can you guess what the title of it is?

xx


4 comments:

  1. OMG, that's so exciting that you and your friend ID'd the blouse! What amazing detective work! It's rather cool - I would totally wear it! I love your outfit, and the necklaces are especially lovely, but for me, the Tardis blue slippers have my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the details on that shirt, and those crocheted slippers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Sheila, I would totally wear that blouse! What a wonderful find and well done for doing so for just £ 3! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky to happen upon that pretty blouse, well dine!
    I'm glad your day went well! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)