I should start this post by saying that I would love your prayers and thoughts. We are trying to remortgage and our free legal care from Natwest are the biggest bunch of complete incompetent losers I have ever had the misfortune to have had to spend hours on the phone unsuccessfully trying to reach and have to send paperwork to. I've just read reviews of them online and everyone has really put the knife in and feels exactly the same as us. If you are offered legal care from Involegal Hugh James, based in Cardiff- AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are pure evil. We are now 2 weeks overdue on our remortgage and are currently on 5% interest which is costing us an additional £35 interest daily. If you are in the habit of praying, please, oh please, pray for a miracle that they will actually complete-we've already just paid them £400 to cover the now shortfall due to the interest and it will increase every day. Please pray that I can speak to a human and that human will do their job!!!!!!!!! I've actually got physical pains through the anxiety it is causing.
Anyway, onto something more pleasant:
Here is an outfit I've done for TARDIS Tuesday back in October 2018.
It is Clara's outfit from a 2 parter story set in an underwater base.
![]() |
| Image borrowed from this pinterest |
![]() |
| Image borrowed from WornonTV.net |
Here's my version. It's very similar to last time except that I've obtained the screen accurate boots and I am wearing another alternative polo neck (charity shopped)
This is a very favourite dress of mine- I even found the brown tweed version of it because I loved the shape so much! It's a fun look for Clara and practical for work.
Please hope and pray that next time you read my blog, my remortgage is completed.
xx


Oooh... the world is certainly full of incompetence of this sort, that is costly and crazy-making! I always wonder WHY God would want our money going down THAT kind of drain??? Deliver us, O Lord!
ReplyDeleteIt's a cute outfit! XO
Sorry to hear about your problem. Hope it works out. The outfit is very cute.
ReplyDeleteIt's so unfortunate you have to deal with this and lose money every day. Hope it will be solved soon. Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a nightmare Kezzie, I'm sending good vibes to you for this to be resolved asap and hopefully karma to the perpetrators.
ReplyDeleteLove this look, tweed dress and lovely polo neck. Very wearable for winter xx
I hope your remortgage nightmare reaches a satisfactory conclusion soon.
ReplyDeleteA great look with the pinafore dress and polo neck. x
Merhaba. Blogunuz oldukça dolu ve yararlı bilgiler barındırıyor.Emeğinize Sağlık.Eğer zaman ayırmak isterseniz,yeni açtığım bloga göz atıp takip ederseniz beni oldukça mutlu edersiniz.Sağlıcakla Kalın.
ReplyDeletehttps://hepfragmanizle.blogspot.com/
Keeping my fingers crossed that your remortgage problems are soon a thing of the past. That pinafore dress is a great look on you, and of course you had to have the brown Tweed version as well! xxx
ReplyDeleteThat sounds awful. Send a well worded letter threatening to involve the financial ombudsman, people usually take notice and get their act together at the mention of the ombudsman, in my experience! I do hope everything gets sorted for you - and quickly.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that sounds like a nightmare, Kezzie! Sending you good vibes and hoping that you get hold of a person and get it sorted out soon! I am grateful that we paid off our mortgage about 7 years ago.
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit - what a fun dress!
I join with all of your friends and say that yes, I too shall be praying for you. I know nothing about remortgaging, but it sounds like a nightmare!
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit and can see that the dress is very you indeed. Fingers crossed for some improvement in your situation soon x
I hope it all works out - extra money going out is not what you need this close to Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love the dress.
I know it worked out, and I'm so glad Kezzie! This has to be a weight off your shoulders! You look so cute, and it's fun to see you have so much pleasure in fashion. I had to do a photo for a short story of mine that's going to be published in an anthology in May. I was in a panic, and ran out and bought some makeup which I rarely wear. Then I had to try to put it on ~ LOL. I've been practicing, and on Sunday Terry and I went to our favorite bar and grill for drinks and dinner. Rainie, the bartender whom I've known for years, called out, "Louise, you're beautiful!" Well that was a shock, but you can be sure I'll practice putting on makeup more ~ LOL Maybe I'll even get the fashion bug, inspired by you!
ReplyDeleteI've read that your remortgage is sorted, and thank goodness for that! I'm pleased to know that it's sorted and you can breath a huge sigh of relief. Honestly, how is it that these things can be made to be so, so hard?!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress, I'm not usually a fan of roll necks under things (I was made to wear them too much as a child) but this really works.
xx