Thursday, November 15, 2018

Just the right weather for my internal temperature.

I know it sounds daft but at the moment, the weather is just right for me in terms of clothing choices.  I am not too hot or not too cold. After Summer finishes, I get this horrible feeling where I never judge my clothing right and I always end up too hot. But right now, I like it. I can wear a cosy coat but a single layer underneath. I can wear a scarf and a hat for cosiness but I can take them off and not feel freezing.  My Duvet is lovely and warm but I never get too hot, nor do I shiver when I get into bed.  I wake in the morning and whilst I am invariably still exhausted, it is not torture letting one toe leave the confines of my duvet palace.  I feel a bit like Goldilocks when she found the perfect items for her. But without the theft or scary bears.

Hope you have a good week!
x

8 comments:

  1. I agree! It's ideal weather here to not have to think too much about clothing, a coat is enough over whatever outfit I want to wear, no need for an extra cardigan yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are feeling cosy Kezzie. here it's winter and it came so early this year. We have snow, and ice and very cold temperatures, with another big snow storm coming tomorrow. My fingers and feet are already panicking from the cold.
    Enjoy the nice weather while it last. I think we are in for a long nasty winter...
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love when the temperatures are perfect like that! Where I live it seemed to go straight from summer to winter all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's indeed something to be thankful for, Kezzie. I do not like to be too hot or too cold, but the heat bugs me less than it used to. Yay!
    I love it when bed feels so cozy in the morning, but I don't have to rush around and zip to school like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, thankfully it's finally starting to settle down - our whole time in England I either had too much on me or too little and I was constantly taking off or adding on clothes - mind you, that's a great excuse to get into yet another charity shop cos I just need another .... whatever!! I've never been very good at layering - or choosing what to put in my suitcase for a long trip.
    But the very best at this time of year is the duvet - I could stay there for days lol
    Have a good weekend Kezzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, no scary bears here! I know what you mean, it is a nice time of year. I prefer it when you don't need a coat at all, but it's comfortably warm. I detest the cold and being cold.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the feeling.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this time of year too, Kezzie. I'm not very good with hot weather. I love layering and wearing coats. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)