Howdy! Thanks for your kind comments yesterday. I am glad that the Spring is bringing joy and hope to you too! I will be writing a little more at some point soon!
What AM I doing with my face!??!?!? I thought I'd share the outfit photos that prompted me seeing those daffodil shoots yesterday- you can see them to my right, almost off screen!
Despite owning maaaaaaaaany clothes, there are ones I come back to again and again which makes me ponder the fact that I should just stick with those ones. A mustard cardie and my Cath Kidston clock skirt are frequent callers in my wardrobe choices and a navy top with mustard of course!
I ended up picking up these Conker-coloured boots in Whitby as I wear my turquoise Doc Martens almost constantly in the Winter and I wanted a slightly more versatile colour. In addition, I was searching for sea glass and an unexpected wave completely soaked my feet so it was great to have something to change into! They are from a brand called Roamers and they were a fraction of the price but leather and English-made. And they came from the Men's section...
Here's the broochage and er- necklaceage from the outfit- birds and plants..
I'd like to say I am glad to be back at school and indeed, it was a successful day, but oh the gloom of post-half-term! It will go away soon, esp when I write all 500 reports...
Hope all is joyous with you.
xxx
The bird brooch is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit. I have the red clocks dress which I also love. I think your shoes are great and would never think to shop in the mens section! xx
ReplyDeleteI love this Outfit!! Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog!!
ReplyDeleteKezzie, I love your cardigan. It goes real well with your top and skirt. A very cheery combination. I hope that you don't feel alone in wearing men's footwear. I wear men steel toe boots on the farm. I find them most comfortable as I have wide feet with bunions.
ReplyDeleteHaving to write all those reports kinds of make a lot of extra work for you,
Hugs,
Julia
I love the necklace, and of course, your skirt is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI find I reach for my favourite items of clothing too, even with a capsule there are clear favourites in each.
ReplyDeleteIt's so difficult posing for photos isn't it? I take about fifty and then find there are only three that don't make me look demented. The new boots look super comfy and I like the cardy very much but mustard looks rubbish on me. Ace necklaceage!
ReplyDeleteOh, dear, 500 reports! Well, holidays in some months, big ones :) I loved your necklace, dear Kezzie, you always have so sweet accessories! And I liked the mustard cardi and especially the boots, men's section or not, they are great! And I like to wear some things from the men's section. Just last week I found two ties of my father and I am eager to wear them! I hope you have a very nice day, enjoy the nice weather, that seems to be much better! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteDenisesPlanet.com
I remember that feeling I had after a nice break. We always had testing looming.
ReplyDeleteI like your boots, Kezzie!
I'm loving mustard right now- and that skirt is gorgeous! x
ReplyDeleteSkirt looks brilliant
ReplyDeleteI like your mustard top
Your boots look comfortable - and I love the colour of them
Have a good week
All the best Jan
Love this outfit - I'm a big fan of mustard and those boots are gorgeous, the colour is fabulous. xxx
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet look. I really love your skirt. That print is gorgeous!!! I love how you paired it with that top and a mustard cardigan. You necklace is really sweet as well.
ReplyDelete500 reports, lordy!
ReplyDeleteLove your necklace, not seen that before.
I found a mustard cardi last year and since then I've worn it loads, mainly with navy as well.
Lisa x
I love mustard, and it goes really well with your cute skirt and the boots, which are an amazing colour. I'm also very taken with your "necklaceage" ... xxx
ReplyDeleteMustard and Cath Kidston, a winning combination! Love everything about this outfit, especially those men's boots!
ReplyDelete