Friday, November 01, 2013

Bunny seeks optometrist!

Bunny Hello there! Mags over at Fraise Lachrymose issued a general challenge for people to blog every day in November and I thought, since I have got out of the habit most shockingly, that I would attempt this. I actually don't think I have ever blogged everyday consecutively for any length of time, so it's worth a try! You may get a little bored! I went over to church for choir practice for our end of centenary service on Saturday and despite real feelings of 'I shouldn't be doing this' and 'ahrgh, will power is kaputt' and 'Don't do it!!!!!', I did decide to get off the train early in order to nip into Primark. Gem of Pink haired Princess had talked about a tartan dress she had wanted and managed to find. I thought this dress was really charming and thought it would be lovely to try. I found one and bought one and also a rose print one. dresses Then I made the mistake of looking in the kids/teenage department and found a cat headband and a really cute bunny jumper I really liked so decided to bring it home and team it with other items that contain that same lurid shade of magenta! This skirt frequently lurks on this blog. It's a vintage (I presume from the fact it is soooooo titchy!) and is even getting a little too small to do up which makes me sad!! CBC has gone off to Northumberland today for the weekend. I couldn't go because of the Centenary at church. It feels weird to have spent the whole week with him and obviously, the now living together thing and for him to be going. I feel a little lonely, which is ridiculous as I have previously lived alone for 5 years!!! I'm off for a little excursion to a local town near to where I live which I can reach by train in about 15mins... Happy bunnies peeps!

6 comments:

  1. I love the bunny sweater - I have a friend who keeps bunnies as pets, I think she would love this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted that jumper in the kids section and was rather tempted myself :) The loneliness is definitely a sign of true love (plus, y'know, the fact you guys are married :p) Hope you find some fun distractions for this weekend until CBC gets back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing that stripey skirt, so cheery and fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunny jumper! Perfect for Winter! Love for you to check out my latest blog on when I went to New York!

    http://julietechotango21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bunny jumper is adorable and I love that tartan dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah that bunny jumper is absolutely amazing and put a huge smile on my face :)

    To answer your question about my H&M cardigan, sadly it was a few years ago but it might be worth keeping an eye out on Ebay for one as I have seen them around.

    Florrie x

    PS, I have a new giveaway for a floral necklace which might be up your street!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)