This Sunday, I was so tired that I completely slept through all alarms and woke at 10.30. It was bitterly cold, bleak, rainy and generally miserable.
Thus, I knew what I needed was items to keep me feeling cosy.
I am definitely one for cosy when feeling miserable or tired.
I've always ended up buying something fluffy or furry when I've slipped in the snow or been drenched in the rain!
I could have brightened up these pictures and edited them but I thought I'd keep the bleak weather in the background.
What did I choose??
Cosy Clement Ribeiro jumper from TK Maxx a few years ago in the sale. I bought 2 sizes larger than my own size as I think that's much better for Cashmere to have it oversized since it shrinks and also, it's much nicer to be able to cuddle up in it!
Cashmere scarf from CBC for Christmas 2 years ago. Thanks CBC!
Leggings and skirt cosy too!
Sheepskin boots from a brand called Ukala a few years ago.
And my Cloche that CBC bought for me for Christmas about 3 years ago!
These were taken after I went to go and finish picking the tomatoes that were still left on the plant.Most were green so I'm hoping they will ripen with the help of a few bananas!!!
There were about 178 tomatoes on the plant!
My garden looks so different in the Autumn/Winter. I am finding it hard to keep up with the leaves in the garden. I rake and then there are more the next day!
Sigh..
This week is another busy one. Practice at church for the Carol service; the postponed teaching observation, Niece's birthday party, Carol service, more rehearsals!
I hope all is going well with you!
xx
Hi, Kezzie! Your cozy outfit certainly the bright spot in your November garden landscape! I've been on the move and unable to blog regularly ~ currently in the middle of the Mojave Desert in a place called Bullhead City in the state of Arizona. It cool and wet here with swollen grey clouds. Haha! We're supposed to be taking a break from the winter weather. With all that you have on your plate, I'm not that you slept until 10:30! Take care!
ReplyDeleteLove your hat. Such a cute necklace too!
ReplyDeleteThe hat looks great, I love it. I like your outfit, it's cosy and stylish. xx
ReplyDeleteI love the jumper and hat
ReplyDeleteJulie xxxxxxxx
You outdoor photos look positively glorious compared to how it looks outside today! I don't think it's been light since Saturday!
ReplyDeleteThat jumper is fab. xxx
Your outfit looks lovely and I'm sure kept you warm. It's good to see you in your autumnal garden scene. It's a busy time of the year for you with extra musical events as well as school work. All the best Kezzie.
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty! Warm and bright. I don't like the cold, but an outfit like that makes it so much better (and of course going to Christmas markets when it's warm is WEIRD - as I found out last year when it was 18°C in December!)
ReplyDeleteI love that jumper, such a fun way to brighten up the darker days! x
ReplyDeleteThat's a good tip when buying cashmere. Great hat 'n' woolly combo.
ReplyDeleteWow, you must have been really tired. I can't remember when I last slept that late. That said, I've been feeling a bit tired lately as well. I guess it goes with the time of year. I haven't even started on the leaves yet. Soon they will be knee-high! Lovely, cosy outfit and I especially love the cloche hat, which suits you very well. xxx
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit so cheery on a grey day. Your comment about cashmere is interesting my poor mum in law felted three cashmere jumpers!!! Passed them onto me but they are still too small and so they have been upcycled, the first is the grey jumper which is now a beautifully soft grey rabbit :-)
ReplyDeleteThat necklace is the best!! You have awesome taste x
Your outfit is lovely! I really like the colours in your jumper! I can't believe you had so many tomatoes! Hopefully ripening them with bananas helps :) xx
ReplyDeleteI absolutely loved your sweater....those stripes are so chic. Lovely hat too. Such a sweet outfit!
ReplyDeleteI hate being cold, so thoroughly approve of your cosy attire today. I wish I had been wise like you and bought my cashmere sweaters too big, cos yes, they've all shrunk!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely week Kezzie x
Anna
I hope you've been keeping just as cosy these past couple of days, it's been getting very chilly.
ReplyDeleteLisa x