Thursday, April 09, 2026

What is it #82

'What is it?'

For anyone who has missed the premise, this is a game where I have seen something...be it a cloud, a shape in the cream of a hot chocolate mug, or a spot of mould which I see some sort of image beyond the literal- be it character, creature, shape or something else. I post it and you have to look at it and see if you, too, see something beyond a cloud etc!

I  LOVE this series- I loved it when people saw the same as me or saw something completely different which I didn't see but suddenly see once you describe it to me! 

This week, we have a rock I saw in the middle of the South Tyne river in Alston, in the Cumbria moors, where I walked last week. We haven't had many rocks in the past 80 'What is it?' posts so this is a nice variation!

Do leave me a comment as to what this rock resembles to you!

Last time we have a cloud I saw when in a supermarket car park!

 


The main thing I was looking at was the lower cloud which distinctly looked like a plane.  In my head, I wasn't sure if it was Concorde or another specific type of plane but I do know what the plane looked like in my head (I'm a plane idiot, don't really know!) . I did also briefly wonder if it looked like one of the Thunderbirds also and did have a look at Google to see if it was onE of the Thunderbirds. 
ABSOLUTELY LOVING the comments this time...

7 comments:

  1. The cloud in the middle is a fast jet (yes! The Concorde as Vix says!)
    The cloud in the upper left is the state of Louisiana...slightly squished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a covered wagon (the kind the American pioneers drove on their journey west) , drawn by a team of oxen (above) racing an SST like the Concorde (below).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thunderbird 1 and thunderbird 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. A shark or a submarine, and the previous one is definitely a duckling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Concorde straight away

    ReplyDelete

Well, there's definitely an aviation theme to the majority of the comments here and also I do see the shark too and the wagon above! I've looked up an F16 and it totally is!!! 

Clearly, we were all of a similar mind today!

Do leave a comment if you know what this rock resembles in your mind!

xx

8 comments:

  1. That is one very sad face :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. SpongeBobSquarePants

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a rueful face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely a sad-looking face! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My comment from earlier disappeared! It reminds me of this emoji: 🫤 (maybe it doesn't show up on other phones/devices)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a cat's face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:12 pm

    A sad face on one of those gloves with the one long finger - like the audience had on Gladiators back in the 90s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The rock looks like the Twisted Sister logo shape...perhaps the logo wore off, lol?

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)