Tuesday, March 31, 2026

What is it? #81

'What is it?'

For anyone who has missed the premise, this is a game where I have seen something...be it a cloud, a shape in the cream of a hot chocolate mug, or a spot of mould which I see some sort of image beyond the literal- be it character, creature, shape or something else. I post it and you have to look at it and see if you, too, see something beyond a cloud etc!

I  LOVE this series- I loved it when people saw the same as me or saw something completely different which I didn't see but suddenly see once you describe it to me! 

This time we have a cloud I saw when in a supermarket car park!


Do leave me a comment telling me what you think you see in that cloud?

What about last time?



I saw this cloud and saw it as a young bird with a gangly neck leaning out of a nest, reaching down for something.  I did also see that the 'nest' could also be its body too!

What about my lovely commenters (THANK YOU to those of you who played along- you made my day/week!) 

  1. I see a cloud bird fleeing from what looks like a bird of prey hovering high above it. What did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a flying duckling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a rubber chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely see anythung in clouds but thats definitely a peacock in your cup! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anythung? Anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another bird! This time it's a duckling, either flying or running really fast with it's neck outstretched.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see a person swimming with a dugong!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a duck swimming and extending it's neck.

  9. Seal on left hand side and a dancing seahorse on right side 👍

    ReplyDelete


Well, lots of the lovely folks DID see a bird, several mentioned a young bird, Ivana  and Bev mentioned the gangly neck, Sheila saw my nest as a dugong (which I see!) 

Hooray!

Do let me know what you saw this time!

xx

7 comments:

  1. The cloud in the middle is a fast jet (yes! The Concorde as Vix says!)
    The cloud in the upper left is the state of Louisiana...slightly squished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a covered wagon (the kind the American pioneers drove on their journey west) , drawn by a team of oxen (above) racing an SST like the Concorde (below).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thunderbird 1 and thunderbird 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. A shark or a submarine, and the previous one is definitely a duckling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Concorde straight away

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an F16!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)