The random ramblings of an eclectic eccentric who wends waywardly through a myriad of activities!
Sunday, April 05, 2026
Easter from Hexham Abbey
Happy Easter!
He is Risen Indeed, Alleluia!
Greetings from Hexham Abbey where I played my flute as part of the Easter day service. What a joy to be part of the worship and the massive abbey choir at this historic Abbey!
Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)
What a privilege.
ReplyDeleteI bet it was wonderful!! Happy Easter, Kezzie!
ReplyDeleteEaster joys, dear friend 💜
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter dear Kezzie!
ReplyDeleteI hope you've had a wonderful time at Easter. What a wonderful abbey, it must have been very special to perform there.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Kezzie! xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog
ReplyDeletePlease read my post
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Kezzie!
ReplyDeleteWhat an honour and in such a grand building, too! xxx
ReplyDeleteWow just wow!!!! Utterly wonderful and I bet the music was a joy to behold. Hexham Abbey is one of my favourite places xx
ReplyDelete