Tuesday, March 22, 2016

What is it? #40


Hello mes enfants.

How goes it in the world of you? I hope that all is spiffing and topping and tickety boo.

I've been involving the kids in school in 'What is it?' at school (because I think it's important to share the practice of seeing shapes in clouds with the children of today who might not be outside enough to think of such things!)
One of the kids came up to me as I was taking this picture saying, "What are you photographing?" to which I replied, "Look, it's a cloud shaped like a ......"

Today, I saw a cloud that looked like a cackling witch and pointed it out to some kids who laughed when I saw it.

Anyway, have a wee look at the cloud above and tell me what it reminds you of? What do you see beyond a cloud?

Leave me a comment saying what you see, I ADORE the imagination and whimsy of it! Oh and don't feel you have to be uber imaginative- simple is also good!
RING RING!!!

So... it was a loooong time ago that I shared this photo (Jan 15th to be precise).
I saw it as an old-fashioned telephone sitting on its cradle. You know, the black retro ones.

What did the delightful commenters see?

10 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks Kezzie. You're a dear... Wow, that's a different cloud... I see a rather hefty lady with her hair tied in a bun on her head. She is bending down with her hand on her right hip and her butts in the air sweetly talking to the kitties around her. Ridiculous but that's what I see.
    Hugs.
    JB
    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure looks like a chef's hat to me. Oh, I need some misbehaving. OK, picture me in a leather jacket with chains and smoking as I say it. Maybe drinking milk from a dirty glass.

    All Things Bright and Lovely
    ReplyDelete
  3. The cloud is an old phone, like the ones from WWII. :)
    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! I'm so glad to see this is back Kezzie! I can see an erupting volcano - quite a flat topped crater on this one, but I can definitely see some plumes of smoke! - Tasha
    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a cartoon lady in a long dress. She is bending over to the right, peering at something. She has a huuuge nose and you can see a fairly detailed eye just to the left of it. She has her hands folded behind her back. Maybe.
    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the cloud is a top! Probably one that we both own! x
    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a massive pack man eating a cat that's sat with it's back to us. haa.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com
    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a giant jumper... which seems appropriate for winter (even if it was technically a summer cloud).
    ReplyDelete
  9. all is see is a monster in a shape of a mushroom, I can see its mouth but the rest looks like a mushroom to me:)
    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks to be like an old fashioned telephone.
    ReplyDelete
Ooooh, look Anca and Hazel saw the same as me!!! I loved what everyone else saw- the old lady bending down, the chef's hat, the mushroom shape, a jumper or top (yes, Donna, I'm sure we both have it!), the volcano and the cat-eater!
Great fun comments this time.
I look forward to this next batch!

xx

18 comments:

  1. Cloud #40 looks like a flying dinosaur. It's the best i can come up with.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dragon! Just like the one on "Room on the broom!"

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh, weird, one of the teachers read that in Assembly today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely see a dragon here - or a lizard with a fan thing on his back, like a great crested newt... or maybe a dinosaur... definitely something reptilian anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a flying dragon! I love this game!
    http://www.anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/03/monochrome-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a flying dragon! I love this game!
    http://www.anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/03/monochrome-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is weird!! We love that book and the adaptation x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The top one is a dragon hatching out of an egg. Bottom one. Telephone for sure. When my son was very young and didn't yet know his alphabet he had to have a vision test so the chart had pictures instead of letters. There was a drawing of an old fashioned ring dingy telephone. And he didn't know what it was. He had never seen one! Yes. Get those kiddos outdoors, s'il vous plait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The head and shoulders of a mighty gorilla. And I didn't know you knew my uncle Tickety. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a fat cheeked man flying in your direction :-)
    thank you for your comment on the yellow skirt - and special thanks for doing it in german!!! :-)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a racehorse in full flight over a fence.

    ReplyDelete
  12. For some reason it resembles a shark to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! that was a cool post.I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The top picture it looks like a superman character flying through the sky ...

    The second picture, a very large jumper ...

    I think that's a great idea of yours to share cloud watching with your children at school, it's something we should all keep doing.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fat rat scurrying away or a small dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it looks like a Dinosaur. Oh how I love these posts Kezzie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I missed this one and I love these posts. The 1st one reminds me of a polar bear laying flat out and the second one is definitely and old fashioned telephone x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)