Friday, August 14, 2026

What is it? #88 Mummykins' Cloud

Welcome back to another edition of 'What is it?
It is another Guest edition.  The image was provided by my Mum, AKA Mummykins.
She sent me this cloud and asked me what I saw.
What about you?  Beyond an image of condensed water, what do you see this shape as?
DO leave a comment sharing what you think it looks like!


What about last time?
My lovely blog friend Kelly provided the inspiration photo:


Here is what Kelly said it was in her mind:

  1. I love all these answers and can absolutely see them. My first thought was the same as Jabblog and Polyester Princess. A tree! The "trunk" amazed me because it's not a contrail... it's a cloud!

    ReplyDelete



And here's the rest of us:

9 comments:

  1. I see a tree with branches reaching to the sky on a summer evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful cloud formation! It looks like a ballerina doing a grand jete while holding a floaty lace veil or scarf in her hands as she leaps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will wait another day before saying what I saw in the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Janice, my first thought was a tree! Whatever it is it is truly stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous cloud! It looks like a clock dandelion with the seeds starting to blow away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a ballerina balancing on on one foot and with her hear floating in the form of bubbles or just surrounded by floating bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess it is my turn to leave a comment as Kelly is the originator. I saw it as a ballerina or a dancer standing one one leg, doing some sort of arabesque but she is doing it outside and her beautiful longer length dress is billowing in the wind! So, could be a tree covered in glorious bloosom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these answers and can absolutely see them. My first thought was the same as Jabblog and Polyester Princess. A tree! The "trunk" amazed me because it's not a contrail... it's a cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopping by to wish you a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete

 So lots of us saw it as a tree, just like Kelly but Ivana, Bless and I also saw it as a ballet-dancer!


Thank you so much to Kelly for sharing her image.
Do join in on this week's challenge and leave a comment to saw WHAT IS IT?

10 comments:

  1. Today's cloud is an anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:43 am

    Oooh nooo! It is my grandchild's ice cream cone falling out of the hand about to splat on the hot ground. We are both distraught. She because of what has happened, and I because I know I will have to offer Grandma's cone as a replacement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was.me. sorry it said anonymous

      Delete
  3. An anchor was my first thought, too! Then I decided it could be a pickaxe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a fairy dancing. My first though was a miliary jet, but when I looked closet, I could kind of see a face at the top...and then it looks like a dancing girl or a fairy in a wide long dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree of Life in the first one. What an amazing cloud...
    The second, the Holy Spirit.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JULIA!!!!! I am so happy to hear from you!!!

      Delete
  6. It's a bird with an extra long wing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see a bird, possibly a barn owl, with a long wing, flying across the sky.
    I will reveal what mum saw!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)